Battle Of Teth

(YN Pov)

We were on a assault cruiser hanger as i'm with Anakin and I see a ship land and two clone troopers in camo walk out as Anakin speaks to them.

Anakin: Lieutenant, did the kidnappers see you?

Lieutenant: No, sir. We're the best scouts in the Regiment.

Anakin: What about the bounty hunters? Are they still down there? 

Lieutenant: I don't think so. We haven't seen them in a while.

YN: Probably killed. So, what are we up against?

He pulls out a device that shows a hologram of a monastery as he says.

Lieutenant: Looks like at least two droid battalions protecting a monastery. It's heavily fortified sir, you wont be able to land there. 

Anakin: Good work. Get some rest. 

We walk away from them as I speak.

YN: Like I said before, I don't care if they have a route we need. I refuse to save a criminal's son. 

Anakin: I feel the same way, *Sigh* but the Republic needs the outer rim to transport supplies. 

YN: *Growls*くそー (Damnit!) Fine. I'll assist, but i'm gonna be questioning the leadership of the republic, understand?

Anakin: Got it.

We then see Rex and a group of clones around Ashoka as I hear them ask about the battle.

Clone Trooper 1: That sounds like a lot, even for a Jedi. 

Clone Trooper 2: I heard you were surrounded by droids. How did you even get the shield down? 

Ashoka: Okay, so there's a wall behind them with a hole in the middle, so I pull down on top of the droids, destroying them and saving the General and Samurai. 

They all laugh as me and Anakin look at each other as Rex looks at us and says.

Rex: Is that true, sir?

Anakin: Well, most of it.

I hear R2 and another droid chuckle as I laugh a little and say.

YN: All right, men, we still got a job to do.

Rex: Yes sir. You hear the Samurai, move it. 

The troopers then walk away as we walk to Ashoka as Anakin says.

Anakin: Would this be a good time to teach you that a Jedi is humble, my young Padawan. 

Ashoka: Sorry, just trying to keep the boys inspired, is all. 

YN: That's good. It's best to have your soldiers inspired then nervous.

Ashoka: Thanks. 

YN: Come on, lets get this over with before I find who ever Jabba the Hutt Is and kill him.