Rescuing Jabba's Son

(YN Pov)

We walk to the monastery gate as it opens and Captain Rex and the troopers turn on their helmet flashlights as we look around to see the place abounded as Rex says.

Rex: I don't like this place. It gives me the creeps. 

Ashoka: This looks like one of those B'omarr monk monasteries that I read about in my studies at the temple. 

Anakin: Smugglers take theses Monasteries over, turn them into their own personal retreats. 

Ashoka: And the monks just let them?

YN: No, their either forced out, or killed. Criminal's get what they want, one way or another.

We hear clanking and stop as I draw Murasama and Anakin and Ashoka ignite their lightsabers and the troopers aim their weapons as we see a droid that isn't shooting at us walk out as Ashoka looks at Anakin and say. 

Ashoka: Good guy or bad guy, Master?

Anakin: Who are you?

The droid walks towards us as it speaks.

Droid: Merely the humble caretaker, O mighty sir. You have liberated me from those dreadful battle bots. I am most thankful. 

YN: Where the hutt?

Caretaker Droid: The battle bots kept their prisoners on the detention level. I must warn you It is very dangerous down there,my friend. Not a place for a servant girl.  

Ashoka goes to say something but I point the tip of Murasama close to it head a sit raises it's arms a little as I say.

YN: I'd be careful with your words droid, unless you wanna be scrapped. 

Caretaker Droid: My apologizes young one.

I see Ashoka smile at me as Anakin speaks to Rex.

Anakin: Captain, we'll get the Hutt. Stay here and keep your eyes open. 

Rex: Copy that, sir. 

We then begin walking in as I sense droids around us as Ashoka speaks to Anakin:

Ashoka: Master, you know you're walking us into a trap?

Anakin: I know.

Ashoka: We just passed two more droids.

Anakin: I know. 

Ashoka: Well, I don't like this. can we just take care of them. 

YN: If you feel strongly about it, go ahead. We won't stop you. 

She then ignites her lightsaber  and slices one of the droids weapons before deflecting a blaster bolt hitting the second droid and slices the thirds head off as she turns off her saber as Anakin speaks to her.