Chapter.9

*** INCREDIBLY DETAILED SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER IM SORRY IN ADVANCE****

We arrived home as Alex and Laura were getting out of their car. " oh what a drive" Andrew complained as he stretched. He rolled the cherry out of his cigarette and put the butt into a container next to the front door as Alex ushered us in.

" Jammie time" I proclaimed as I raced upstairs to get out of my tight fitting dress. I got out andrews boxers and a flannel of his and put it over my body and put my hair up off my neck. Andrew came in, stripping himself of his clothes, searching for his pajamas. I took my contacts out and watched him in the mirror as he collected his clothes and a towel.

He took out his contacts and we put our glasses on. " oh those are mine" he finally noticed my pajamas." Comfort" I mumbled against his chest. He rested his head on mine and rubbed my shoulders.

" I'll be in the shower, Laura is making dinner" he told me as he started stripping. I put the toilet lid down and sat on top of it and he took his pants off. I sat there kicking my legs and smiling before he realized I wasn't leaving.

" I didn't expect company" he chuckled, standing there in his boxers." Are you scared?" I teased." Yes" he admitted. " ok I'll turn around" I told him as I faced the other way.

I heard the shower start then the curtain open then close. " how do you feel your performance was?" I asked Andrew, bringing my knees to my chest." I think everything went great, really great crowd, really great ensemble" he started," I'm really anxious to get in a week done and organized so you can be up there with me".

" oh that makes my stomach churn thinking about being up there again, I haven't performed in years" I reminded him." Oh it's old hat".

I last performed when I was in America in a choir I was in in college. There was never less than 20 people on stage so I was just a face in the crowd. I would be a focal point in the eyes of a crowd with Andrew.

" they should be so lucky to cast their eyes on you eden" he insisted. " you always know just what to say you wizard mind reader bitch" I exclaimed making him cackle.

" towel me" he demanded. He shut the water off and I handed him his towels as his hand stuck out from the shower. He opened the curtain with a towel low around his waist and a towel around his hair.

"Fashion" I said as I placed a hand on his chest, running my hand over his chest hair. " I'll scoot" I complained as he stepped out of the shower.

I quickly scuttled out of the bathroom and located a towel. I stripped myself of my pajamas and covered myself with a towel. He walked out of the bathroom and ran his tongue over his bottom lip with his eyebrows furrowed.

" I decide to shower too after all that sweating and dancing and fantasizing I was doing earlier" I said quickly as I made my way into the bathroom. " fantasizing? Do share" he prodded. I smirked as I dropped my towel and closed the door quickly before he could get a good look. " Eden Jane Lancaster you'll be the death of me" he exclaimed through the door.

I turned the hot water back on and let it run down my body and into my hair. I used andrews expensive shampoo and conditioner, the faint smell of it always lingering in his hair. I could smell it when the wind blows just right. I lathered my body with my favorite body wash and just let the water run over me for a moment of silence after a long day.

We did some more work on in a week before Andrew had a radio interview then performance in Dublin. I'm not a morning person, I've shocked myself by staying up this long. I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around my body and stepped out into our room where Andrew was scrolling on his phone.

" I smell food, go eat honey" I told him as I dropped my towel." Believe me when I say, Eden, I am starving" he told me as he struggled to maintain eye contact.

I slowly walked over to him as he set his phone on the nightstand, opening his lap for me to straddle him. I smoothed his wet hair as our lips gently met, moving slowly in sync. I slowly started rocking my hips back and forth, side to side. " you used my shampoo" he chuckled as I took the towel out of my hair." Guilty as charged" I chuckled as I went in for another kiss.

His long slender fingers made their way down my spine, dancing up and down my vertebrae. Our breathing grew heavier and faster, seeing how long we could keep each other in limbo. I could feel how eager he was against my thigh, pulsating with every breath.

His lips attacked my neck and chest. My hands roamed to the hem of his shirt, lifting it quickly over his head and setting his glasses on the nightstand. I moved off of him, keeping my lips to his chest trailing downward. He watched me through heavy eyelids, anticipating my next move.

I kissed his throbbing erection through his boxers making him skip a breath. "You're a vision eden" he sighed as I traced around his cock with my fingertips, running them lightly up and down.

He began to squirmed under my touch, His body hungry for more friction. I slipped his boxers down as his erection finally spring free from its confines.

Precum accumulated at the tip, I gathered it with my thumb and wiped it onto my tongue while maintaining eye contact with Andrew. I slowly licked from base to top, swirling my tongue around the tip twice before removing my tongue entirely.

He softly whimpered as I withdrew touch, lightly bucking his hips for any friction at all. I slowly put him all in my mouth, going up and down as slow as possible. His hands flew to my hair, clenching and unclenching his fists with his head thrown back with a moan.

I quickened my pace as a string of profanity pour so softly from his lips. He searched for a hair tie on his nightstand and put tied hos hair up quickly. " hands and knees" he demanded suddenly. I immediately did as I was told. " turn around" he told me. I turned my body to face the end of the bed as I was told, noticing a mirror facing our way.

He smiled at my devilishly in the mirror and traced his fingertip over my labia, making me shiver. " I worship this body and mind Eden, look at, in front of you, witness" he preached, motioning to my body with a hand down my back. I felt his warm tongue trace where his finger was, licking a stripe up the middle. " god I was starving" he moaned as he spread me open.

I couldn't keep my noises in as he devoured me. I pushed against his face,  not being able to get enough of him. Absolutely ravenous for his touch. I couldn't control my movement as it became innately primal instinct. He slowly plunged a finger into me, readying me for our oneness.

" Andrew please" I begged as I raised up to press my back against his chest. He gently wrapped his hand around my throat, lining the tip up to my aching hole." Mmmm say my name again" he whispered softly against my ear as he teased me with his tip." Andrew" I pleaded, needing him carnally. He slowly entered me, pumping in and out of just my entrance driving me absolutely insane.

He squeezed a bit tighter on my throat as he went a bit deeper, keeping the same pace. I watched in the mirror as he reached around the front of me to rub my clit. I have never had such an out of body experience.

I couldn't keep a single thought in my mind as he lowered me down and gripped my hips and plunged as deep as possible, hitting my cervix. " fuck Andrew" I cried in pleasure. " Jesus christ" he groaned as he rubbed my back.

I knew we were not being quiet. I knew in that moment we couldn't. I couldn't comprehend where my body started and his stopped.  My legs shook pathetically as he began rubbing my clit again." Come for me baby" he requested breathlessly.

I felt it build and build in the pit of my stomach and couldn't handle the feeling. I cried out in agony as I had a soul severing orgasm. I cried out to Andrew as god, praising him of the pleasure he's allowed me.

He quickly got up, pumping himself with his hand, positioning the tip at my lips. I held out my tongue as he exploded onto my face along with curses from his mouth. I licked what I could off of my face as Andrew heaved and smoothed my hair down. " that's my girl" he breathed.

He fetched a tissue from the night stand and held my chin in his fingers to clean my face for me. " I saw god" I told him, making him chuckle.