Meeting Between Gods

Maliketh has been living with His swords spirit for about for about 3 years now. The 2 growing closer as Master and Sword(Servant), their usual routine over the years was training and spending time together while getting themselves acquainted with the land that Maliketh 'claimed' when entering the Northern part of the familiar Forrest. He even gave the wolf a name since he couldn't hear it's real name yet, he named him Zev. Short and simple which the now named Zev didn't complain in fact he even like the name. They found out that Zev could use Maliketh's Cero as well, even better than Maliketh himself could. It was understandable since Zev was directly forged from Izanamis Power his connection to death was purer then Maliketh's own. Maliketh also learned from Zev that What he looked like now was his sealed state and that he could evolve if Maliketh was strong enough to handle it.

Now for the past year Maliketh has been training to reach Zevs realese state. Zev told him that he could feel their connection growing over the year that they trained. Maliketh learned some new technics and a state where he had full control over his mask. He learned that he could ignite everything around him his in a 100 meter radius if he so wished. He Doesn't really use this ability since it would end fights to quickly, it serves more like a trump card that he could use if things got dangerous. He also learned that he could just summoned a ball of condensed flames and create multiple lances out of them, which he could shot on command. He named the move Lanza del Relampago. These lances had the same explosive power that his Cero had, it being merely a different application of the other.  Training with his mask he noticed that while wearing it, it boosted every one of his attributes and abilities. His Ceros and Lanza del Relampago increased in size and destructive power being able to vaporize a small city with ease. But the most prominent change to his abilities was that his black flame when using his mask turned it from black and red to a bright white and red. The flames where now so hot and powerful that his control over what it would destroy was basically non existent, the flames wouldn't even need to touch anything before whatever was so unfortunate to get near them was melted. Due to the drastic change he doesn't use his black flame while wearing his mask.

One day while training a magic circle appeared with the Kanji for death in the middle of it and out if it came his Patron Goddes and now direct superior Izanami the goddess of death in the Shinto Pantheon. She walked up to him and grated him with a kind smile. "I see you have been training well, your power now definitely rivals a Ultimate Class." She stated to Maliketh surprise. "Thank you Izanami-sama." Maliketh thanked her while bowing deeply to her. "You don't have to thank me I was merely stating a fact and stop adding the Sama to my name I wouldn't like my second in command to be seen as my underling and more as my companion." Izanami said. "Second in command are you sure that you want me to be your second in command and not one of your most loyal Shinigami? What is different about me from your other Shinigami?" Asked Maliketh with a curious expression. "Yes I've come to enjoy your company the times we can talk and spend together and your one of my most devoted followers, not including your duty to wield the sword." Izanami stated. "Speaking of sword where is it?" She asked with interest. "Oh he is currently sleeping, let me call him." Maliketh said whilst turning around turning towards the shrine up the mountain. "He?" Said Izanami bewildered. "Yes he." Answered Maliketh.

As Maliketh started to whistle a howl returned from the Shrine as the large wolf Zev stormed down the mountain surprising the goddess. When Zev arrived and saw the goddess he went down to bow down in front of her. "Master I didn't know we would receive a visit from Izanami-sama." Zev said with his deep voice. " I didn't know either. Why did you visited Izanami-san?" Asked Maliketh curiously while raising a brow. "I've come here to ask of you to accompany me to Hades, the Greek version of the afterlife, as my right hand and representative in the future when I can't attend meeting's. I was invited by Hades to have a talk about potential Alliances. Which is surprising since he usually openly states his distaste towards other Mythology's" Izanami said surprising the two Wolves with the seemingly casual statement that they would be meeting another god of Death in mere moments.