The Right Hand of Death

////200 years before canon////

Its been some time since Maliketh and Izanami visited Hades. Since then Maliketh started to fulfill his duties as the right hand of Izanami. He began to attend meetings with minor earth gods if Izanami couldn't be present or he managed the realm of the dead in her stead if she was gone for a political meeting between her and Hades. The relation between the 2 Gods has done wonders for the two respective realms of the dead. They began to trade knowledge and good that would make them flourish.

Right now Maliketh in his hybrid form was walking towards Izanami's Palace that was placed in the middle of her realm. Her realm looked like an old Japanese City from the Meiji era full souls that worshiped her specifically. It was so large that one could not see the end when flying two hundred meters above it.

(AN: think Seireitei from bleach)

When Maliketh arrived at the main gate he was greeted by 2 guards that bowed their head, as a sign of respect to the hand of Izanami. "My Lord, Lady Izanami is awaiting you inside her throne room." One guard said still bowing. Maliketh only nodded his head as a sign of understanding and continued walking towards the room where she would be waiting.

Maliketh didn't like leaving the Shrine of Izanami for any circumstance. Especially since the devils had their civil war. In the time period where the civil war was at its peak, Maliketh had been approached by numerous devils to get him to aid them in the war. Obviously he declined every time and if they didn't retreat he had to kill them since they hadn't left.

He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't even realize he had arrived at the door of the throne room. The door was more of a gate than a door. The edges of said gate were decorated with golden skulls and some depictions of katanas. In the center of the door a large snake biting into a Skull could be seen, one of the animals that were associated with Izanami.

Maliketh lifted his right hand and knocked. After not even one second he heard Izanami's voice call for him to enter. He opened the gate and was greeted with a sight he became familiar with over the years.

The throne room was large, very large, it seemed to stretch for about twenty meters long and about ten meters wide. The walls where decorated with seemingly ancient depictions of Izanami and Izanagi her brother. Maliketh began walking down the large room. Every five meter he walked, a guard stood to his left and right. The Guards wore a pure black Yukata with Gold outlines and a Golden Skull over the heart area, it was modified for battle. When Maliketh passed them they all fell down onto one knee showing their respect for their Second.

"You requested my presence Izanami?" Maliketh said giving a small bow. Izanami sat on top a beautiful Golden Throne with the upmost elegance, beffiting of the queen of the dead and mother of her Pantheon. The throne itself was decorated with the rarest of materials and the arm rests resembled skulls with eyes of Ruby.

 The throne itself was decorated with the rarest of materials and the arm rests resembled skulls with eyes of Ruby