Meeting

The sky was blue over Hokkaido, the sea around it was calm and the people of the Island that lived near the coast were living peacefully.

Suddenly the ground shook with a force that was never felt before. Houses collapsed, streets were decimated, leaving them unusable. Panic spread many were injured, and some died. This day would down as the worst volcano eruption and subsequent earthquake that was recorded in over One hundred years.

Smoke covered the sky, everything was halted from the largest industries to the smallest villages in the mountains. All had their eyes on Fuji, some were wondering how long it would take for it to stop spewing ash and flame.

The spiritual in tuned and magical creatures were not worried about something so fickle. Their attention was on the two divine beings that fought above the Volcano. Their Clashes caused the ground to crumble and Fuji to cry tears of red and black.

"No more steam under the lid?" Mocked Maliketh while continuing to cut the dragon all over its body. "You have not seen anything dog!" It roared, a large amount of magical energy exploding from its body, scorching the ground even further. The explosion of Power elevated the dragon into the sky. The sky in turn was covered by the dragon's enormous magical power, turning the sky a deep crimson. The dragon took a deep breath charging its flame breath, this time however it sucked up the magma that was left by the first of Fuji's explosions.

"Let's end this Dragon, we will see who has the superior flames." Without uttering anymore words Maliketh unleashed all his Power. The Black flame covered his body once more and a explosion followed suit. Out of the the smoke emerged the largest wolf ever seen by mortal or immortal eyes. It even exceeded the wolf king Fenrir by a long shot.

It was taller than a 6-story building and wider than a football field. It's large tails, which are aflame, were swaying through the air and destroyed everything as they struck. It resembled the smaller and more nimble form of Maliketh, it did not however have face armor and cape, leaving only his underbelly and back armored.

Maliketh, in his divine form, opened his maw and a ball of concentrated black flames began to conjure in between his canines. The size of the ball exceeding everything he has ever used, the form still being very foreign to him. Once the ball did not continue to grow to the desired size, Maliketh sat down and hung his tails over his head towards his mouth and used to nurture his Cero with enough flames that it doubled in size.

With a deafening roar the Dragon unleashed its torrent of flames and magma onto Maliketh "Infernal Meteor!" The wolf god reacted with his Cero. "Grand Ray Cero!" He howled.

The two attacks collided and caused a huge explosion that vaporized the tip of Fuji. The shock wave was so immense that it uprooted all the plant life and trees in a five kilometer radius and could be heard from all the way in Hateruma.

To all Humans, who witnessed the explosion, it looked like the vent of Fuji just exploded which wast theorized to have happened due to the high pressure inside the vent. This would continue to befuddle all scientists, who began to research the cause of the explosion, for many years to come.

But to all Supernatural aware creatures that had witnessed the fight between the two divine beasts, or gods they were not sure since no one truly knew if the two beasts had attained godhood or not.

But one thing was for sure, two Powerhouses had clashed and had solidified their spot as one of the more powerful beasts of their pantheon.

After the explosion subsided, the smoke cloud was pierced by a long and deafening howl, Maliketh was standing over the bloodied body of Hiryuu and was broadcasting his victory to the entire pantheon.