₀₂ THE SWORDSMAN

CHAPTER TWO
THE SWORDSMAN

CHAPTER TWOTHE SWORDSMAN

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

SHELLS TOWN

BACK AT THE MANOR, Adriana was just finishing up her food, a delicious spread of crepes,eggs sunny side up, bacon, and fresh fruit now reduced to crumbs on her plate. Classical music played from the record across the room, usually a sign of Margaret cleaning but currently the older woman was in the bathroom.

'Perfect' She thought as she got up from her seat and gathered all the dishes bringing them over to the sink to begin washing them. She knew she had to work quick while the redhead was in the bathroom, if she saw her cleaning she would instantly shoo her away, giving a lecture about how it's her job to clean.

Just as she was putting away the last plate Margaret emerged from the doorway, crossing her arms. "What are you doing?"

The faucet turned off before the brunette turned around to face her. "Just cleaning up after you made breakfast."

"You shouldn't worry about that, it's my job Miss Adriana. How will I know if you—"

"Cleaned them right? Margaret after all these years of watching you do it, trust me I know exactly how you like them." Adriana countered, placing the drying rag back into its rightful place.

The maid just shook her head at the girl, however the motion went unnoticed by the young woman, who's attention was more focused on the grandfather clock behind her. Without another word, Adriana grabbed her bag off the counter and made her way to the door.

"You're going back out again?" Margaret questioned.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go to Cassidy's tavern and help out a bit, I get the feeling she needs it." She vaguely answered, opening the door and shouting out a goodbye.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Adriana had been maybe halfway to the restaurant when she heard a voice behind her that made her stop.

"You're that girl from the restaurant."

At first she might've thought it'd been a threat, perhaps some more of that man's buddies coming to try to avenge him. However when she turned around and was met with the same boy in the straw hat accompanied by the skiddish pink haired boy as before, she calmed down a little.

"And you are?" She replied, giving the duo her full attention.

"I am Monkey D. Luffy, I'm gonna be king of the pirates." The tan boy stated with determination, an attitude that Adriana admired.

"You two are pirates?" The brunette raised an eyebrow, pointing back and forth at the duo. She didn't mean to sound so condescending, she was just mainly surprised by the twos appearance.

ꜱᴇᴀ ʏᴏᴜ | SANJIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें