👻 Chapter 1 👻

~One Spooky Night~

It Was A Dark, But Not Stormy Night, Out In The Cold Empty Forest, With The Wind Blowing Through The Sky

There Was Nothing But The Sound Of The Grass Waving Against Each Other And The Trees Hitting One Another Ever So Gently.

The Ground Full Of Dark Gray Dirt And Tree Sticks, With The Moonlight Shining Down On It All.

Until Suddenly, Floyd, A Member Of The Boyband BroZone, Came Rushing Through The Forest In A Blur.

Floyd Was Running As Fast As He Could Through The Forest As If Something Was Chasing And Gaining On Him.

Floyd Breathed Heavily As He Dashed Through The Dark Forest, Lighting A Flashlight To Guide His Way. 🔦

Through His Terrified Sprinting In The Forest, Floyd Accidentally Tripped Over A Tree Stump And Fell To The Ground

"Uggghhh.."
Floyd Groaned As He Tried To Lift Himself From The Ground.

Before He Could Grab His Flashlight Back, Something Grabbed Him By The Leg And Pulled Him Down Deep Into The Ground.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"
Floyd Shrieked Out Loud As He Was Dragged Into A Deep Hole Within The Ground.

Floyd Hit The Bottom On His Back, But Soon Sat Up To See He Was In A Dark Empty Space With No One In Sight.

A Mist Of Smoke Breezed From Below The Ground Around Floyd's Legs, As It Became Cooler And Creepier In The Area.

Floyd Turned Around To Notice A Big Coffin Just Laying There Mysteriously, And Decided To Check It Out.

Floyd Tip Toed Over To The Coffin And Slowly Opened It, To Reveal His Older Brother And Member Of BroZone, John Dory, In A Vampire Costume.