👻 Chapter 5 👻

~In Bergen Town~

As The Night Of Hairloween Lured Down On Bergen, It Was Finally Time For The Big Hairloween Bash Celebrated Between The Troll Kingdom And The Bergens!

The Trolls Across The Troll Kingdom All Made It To Bergen Town As They Entered The Top Of The Castle Where The Party Was Being Held At.

All The Decorations, Festivities, Music, And Of Course Treats Were All Set Up In The Party Room To Celebrate The Night Away.

Meanwhile, In Royal Suite Of The Castle, Bridget, The Now Queen Of Bergen Town, Was Getting Ready In Her Fiona Costume.

Bridget Sang A Little To Herself As She Got Her Costume Ready.
"I do my hair toss, check my nails!
Baby, how you feelin? Feelin good as-"

"-HELLLLLOOOOO MY QUEEN!"
King Gristle, Newly Married Husband To Bridget, Entered The Room In His Shrek Costume.

"Oh Hey Grissy! How's My Costume?? Do You Think It's Too...Uncanny?"
Bridget Questioned.

"Babe, Anything Uncanny With You Is Uncanny With Me. And That Makes Us Uniquely Weird"
Gristle Held Onto Bridget's Hands Lovingly.

"Awww Grissy Stoppp, You Flatter Me Too Much! If Only We Could Get Barnabas To Participate And Dress Up"
Bridget Mentioned.

Gristle Shrugged.
"Eh, I Tried Dressing Him Up Like A Cat Who Wears Boots, A Sword, And A Hat But He Refused So He's Skipping The Party"

"🙄"
Barnabas Rolled His Eyes, Laying In His Little Bed.

"Well We Better Get Going And Start This Bearlloween Party!"
Gristle Said Excitedly.

"Hairloween"
Bridget Quickly Corrected.

"Right! Hairloween! Troll Holidays Are Weird...And Traumatizing 😦"
Gristle Said As He Remembered The Time When The Trolls Gave Out Their Holidays To The Bergens.

"But Poppy's Not Here Yet! I Feel Like It Would Be Wrong To Start Without Her"
Bridget Rubbed Her Arm.

"Chillaxxx Babeeee, She's Most Likely Just Rounding Up Branch's Brother Band For Their Super Special Surprise Performance Finale For The Party"
Gristle Shrugged As He Insured.

"You're Right! EEEEEE!!! After Poppy Played Their Albums For Me, I Can Say I'm A Proud BroZonie!"
Bridget Fangirled For A Second.

"Just Saying, My Keyboard Skills Can Reach The Fan-Love Of Any Boy Band Too"
Gristle Blurted Out, Looking Away.

"Don't Worry, You're My Forever Favorite Keyboard Player 🥰"
Bridget Nudged Into Her Husband, As She Blushed.