👻 Chapter 6 👻

~Meanwhile~

Back At The Hairloween Party, The Trolls And Bergens Were Still Having A Good Time With Everything, But Still Had To Wait For BroZone's Appearance.

Tiny Diamond, In His Smurf Costume, Marched Back N Forth With An Attitude Of Where His Dad, Aunt, And BroZone Was.

"I Swear When I Get My Hands On These Old People Imma- UGGHHH!"
Tiny Diamond Groaned In His Little Hands.

Tiny Diamond Took Out His Snailphone To Dial And Connect To Someone Else's Snailphone Connection. 🐌 📱

The Snailphone Rang For A Bit Until Poppy Answered The Snailphone On The Other End.

Poppy On The Snailphone: "Hello?"

Tiny Diamond Answered.
"Aunt Poppy! Where Are You?! Where's My Dad?! Where's Branch's Band Of Randos! This Party Is Slippin!"

Poppy On The Snailphone: "Well Uhhh...We Came To A Little Issue When Trying To Come To The Party Tiny.."

"A Little Issue?! THIS WHOLE PARTY IS BECOMING AN ISSUE! People Are Starting To Yawn And Potentially Read Books About Their Depressed Social Life In The Corner! WHO DOES THAT AT A PARTY??? They Need BroZone!"
Tiny Diamond Tapped His Little Foot.

Poppy On The Snailphone: "I Know Tiny, We'll Be There Shortly I Promise! So Will Your Dad"

"Well What Am I Supposed To Do Til Then??"
Tiny Diamond Questioned.

Poppy On The Snailphone: "I Don't Know! Just Uh....Improvise Til We Get There! Stall Them!"

Tiny Diamond Sighed.
"Fineee, I Guess I Can Do That With Some Tiny Magic"

Poppy On The Snailphone: "That's My Manly Nephew!"

"Yesssir! Also, This Manly Nephew Of Yours Needs His Cookies....Did You Guys Bring The Chips Ahoy Cookies? 🥹"
Tiny Diamond Asked With Puppy Eyes.

Poppy On The Snailphone: "Um...No Tiny...We Didn't Bring Chips Ahoy Cookies"

Tiny Diamond's Eyes Twitched As He Started To Get Mad With Fumes Coming Out His Ears.

Tiny Diamond Cursed Up A Storm Over The Snailphone.
"WHAT THE ****!!! THIS IS MOTHER****ING BULL****!!! I WANT MY ****ING COOKIES!!! YOU ARE A DUMB ***** WHO DOESN'T HAVE THE AUDACIOUS TO BRING MY ****ING COOKIES?!???!!? AND TELL MY DAD HE'S AN ONION SUCKING SON OF A *****!!!! 🤬"

"WHAT THE ****!!! THIS IS MOTHER****ING BULL****!!! I WANT MY ****ING COOKIES!!! YOU ARE A DUMB ***** WHO DOESN'T HAVE THE AUDACIOUS TO BRING MY ****ING COOKIES?!???!!? AND TELL MY DAD HE'S AN ONION SUCKING  SON OF A *****!!!! 🤬"