Chapter 4

What a shy morning it had been for us three. I had finished my shower first while they slept like the dead, Fiona almost in the same position, Draco face planted into a pillow, drooling away next to her.

I returned to the bed and sat on the side of them, stroking my hand through Draco's dark red hair, and then moving some curly tendrils off Fiona's cheek.

They both woke at the same time, blinking and looking around blearily for a bit.

I just watched over them silently, watching their aura's change from the purple of dreaming to the white shade of consciousness. Fiona immediately noticed she's naked as she rolls around, then she looks down at the brand on her chest and she moves quick, rolling off the bed and scampering into the bathroom with the brightest red cheeks I had ever seen.

Draco watched her ass bounce as she ran so fast, smirking to himself before rolling toward me and laying a hand on my cheek as I slid down next to him on the pillow.

"Morning," Draco blinked slow, then he rolled over me and off the bed, walking into the kitchen, yawning and stretching.

But I read his aura, and I read hers.

They're both feeling shy about it. About the moment we all spontaneously fucked.

I?

I'm not so shy.

I lie on the bed for a bit, smiling to myself as I twirl my fingers through my long locks of silver hair.

I couldn't be happier.

Then I start to daydream.

I think of all the ways I can maim the Red Roses, the day I get the main gang members into a room with me, with Fiona if she wants, with our Red – their prince, plotting for their downfall. I imagine the arms I'll take and the way every man will scream for mercy as we destroy them.

"Evermore! Your milk is expired, fucking disgusting," Draco sounds revolted, breaking my thought process.

I roll off the bed, I'm wearing some loose beige pants and a white top, walking out to see Draco holding a black instant coffee, looking distressed about the lack of milk.

I raise a brow, "Oh well? My mum bought me the milk, I just don't drink it."

"I'm surprised I didn't find arms in the freezer, considering how little normal food you stock..." Draco cocks a brow as he opens the fridge and exposes the empty shelves, "Arm eater."

I shrug. He wasn't wrong. Arms were my Dragon's favourite limb.

"Let's bounce from this joint and go out, since it's the weekend – my father will be in Requiem City, he never conducts business on weekends. So no Red Roses will be in town," Draco nods to himself, while placing the black coffee on the counter, looking at my silent stare, "...do you think Fiona is okay?" he whispers, while she isn't in the room, "...she won't... hate me after, will she?"

I smile slyly as I look over my shoulder, just as Fiona appears wrapped in a towel, her hair wet as she huffs out an emotional breath, glaring at Draco, "I overheard you say that."

"Oh, uh... so...?" Draco asks awkwardly.

"You know I could never hate anybody, let alone one of my best friends," Fiona's eyes water.

"Penny," Draco grabs the counter and leans forward, his ruby red eyes, sharp and focused, as his hair even ripples with darkening red passion, "Don't cry about our friendship. You cry once a day, speaking about us," Draco teases her, "I just meant..." Draco puts a hand in his hair, "Fuck. I just meant. Because we... because you let me..."