Chapter 17

I entered Don's office as my jaw was tightly clenched. His office smelled like Alcohol and cigarette . Walked towards his table as he looked up at me. Nodded towards the seat as I sat there.

Mr Rahaan the Mafia leader and the biggest drug dealer. He mostly target young boys . I met him in collage days when I was too much fed up by my life. I was going to end myself because I was a closer who could not stand of himself. So I met Don , he made me feel strong he thought me how to fight. But in between this all I never knew he was using me like his weapon. Until I saw blood on my hand and human life dying in front of me. Still I didn't do anything but today I came here for something.

“ black, it's been so long you came here “

He said as always so I nodded.

“ Was busy in some work “ He nodded and stand up from his seat.

“ I hope this important work don't include your wife. “

My grip on the chair tightened as I hear him talk about Ayesha. There's no way he is going to take her name.

“ No it's not , she doesn't matter to me Don “

My tongue felt the poison of my own words but I kept calm because I can't risk the only life I care the most about.

“ I want to talk to you about something Don “

He frowned but still nodded me to continue.

“ I am leaving this Mafia. I am very thankful to you but I guess I have pay for whatever you did for me. Now it's time to take my leave “

Don's face was calm but her eyes we're speaking everything.

“ As you wish Black, but you need to remember that if you leave, there will be lots of your enemies “ He said as a warning as I nodded.

“ I know but I am never afraid of enemies “

His jaw clenched

“ Fine then, if that's what you want “

I got up from the seat and left.

I never wanted freedom for myself, but now it's not just me but my wife, and for her I can kill and I can die. For her my entire empire on her feet and for her I'd build a whole kingdom all over again. But right now, all that important is her safety.

And leaving this Mafia is risky I risked our life.

Don will try his best to hurt me and he knows who to hurt to hurt me. I will never ever let this happen. I will destroy him .

I drive straight to home and entered my room after greeting my family. As soon as my eyes land on the dressing table I quickly picked up the earring and sat on the bed looking at it. It was giving me calm but not as much as My wife's arms.