Chapter 18

As soon as that woman left, I turned to my wife

As soon as that woman left, I turned to my wife.. Looking at her too see if something happened to her. How dare that woman even decide to say something about her. She looked at me with her big beautiful eyes as my heart skipped a beat when I replayed her words. She is really a different person when someone does something bad and I love this about her. She stood high when Hamza tried to hurt her, she is a lioness .

“ Are you okay “

“ Are you okay “

We both said at the same time, and soon we both broke out in a smile. She smiled brightly.

“ I think you should go to your Wife and your daughter Mr Ahad “ She said playfully as I nodded my head leaning in towards her ears and said .

“ No Mi Amor, my wife is standing in front of me and Our daughter is yet to come. We will fulfil this wish of yours soon “ I smiled and backed away. Her face was fully red and she was looking so adorable that I wanted to hold her and— AHAD shut up bro.

“ Aren't you speaking too much today? Let's go now I need some fresh air “ Ayesha said walking ahead of me , I smiled and followed her. She turned around and my heart was floating in the air. As if everything is going in a slowmo. And she was the main focus. And then my heart starts to beat fast.

( Play Janam Janam By Arijit Singh )

The sound of her Jhumka made my heart and mind go crazy . I put a hand on my heart trying to calm it down... But it was beating faster as she took her steps. We walked out of the hotel as the fresh air hit my face. The night was so beautiful. Like her. She too be honest every time I look at her in the Saree she makes my heart go crazy for her .

“ Ahad look it's raining “ Ayesha said with wide eyes as she walked towards me and I was stuck there in this place like this. She holds my hand trying to drag me.

“ Let's go you will get sick Ahad “ she looked tense even though the whole world knows she loves dancing under the rain but here she is trying to save me.

I smiled and pulled her towards me as her hands rested on my shoulders and her chest joined mine. I can feel her breath hitching and my breath getting heavy as the rain starts to pour on us.

“ Ahad— “ She whispered “ Dance with me, Mi Amor “ I said looking in her eyes.

“ You don't dance and you will get sick “ She said trying to pull away but I held her tightly.

“ I dance with you and I want to get sick if it means enjoying the rain with you. “ I said as she smiled halfway .

“ Ok then don't blame me later “ She said, wrapping her around my neck as I pulled her near me by waist. No gap was between us as I moved with the Rhythm. I played the song on my phone as our eyes were locked into each other.

“ Are you not becoming too romantic Mr Ahad? “ She said as I turned her around, letting her fragrance consume me. I pull her to me again. Saying

“ Be happy I only be romantic with my wife “