Diaper Changes

As the happy pup and I walk back into the room, I see the little skunk farting on a two babies. They're all giggling and laughing as he rips another loud one on their faces. A strong stink fills the room as I walk over to scold the little rugrat.

"Hey Sammy! We don't do that here Okay. Let's get off of our friends and find something else to do" I say as the skunk just smiles and waddles away

Ugh that kid is really getting on my nerves. But it looks like he's off doing something else I thought. But unfortunately I was still busy as I turned to find the two toddlers that Sam had farted on, each pushing a fresh smelly load of poop into their expanding diapers.

"Uhhh alright you guys let's get those dirty diapers changed" I said as I picked the little kitten and wolf up

Luckily I'm well trained in the art of diaper changes as I change both tots in record timing. As I drop both boys off at their playing area, I get a urgent tap on my shoulder.

Turning around it's Willy doing another potty dance and desperately holding his crotch.

"I gots to go pee pee!" He says

"Again?" I ask

I mean I guess toddler bladder and all. Regardless I grab the pups hand and we begin to walk towards the potty. But as we head to the door, I look over to see Sam with multiple markers colouring on... the walls?...THE WALLS!

"No Sammy! Stop! Get away from the wall" I yell as I pick the skunk up

"That's it 10 minute time out in the corner for you little mister" I say placing the skunk in the timeout chair

"Ahh alright you ready for the potty...." I ask as I see the wolf pup whimper

The faint sound of hissing makes it to my ears as I watch Willy's pull-up wetness indicator fade and the garment sag. I had taken to long, and he couldn't hold it. By now the pup is crying as I grab under his arms and carry him to the changing table.

"Shhh shhh it's okay buddy. Accidents happen. Don't be upset. Think you can now wear comfy diapers, pull-ups are overrated anyway"

"But... but... I wanna be a big boy" he whine down wiping his tears away

"Ok then how about this big boy, you can go pee pee in the diaper, but if you need to go poopy, the you come find me"

"Oh... ok" he said appearing slightly happier

"Great" I said as I applied the last tapes to his diaper and placed him on the ground. He quickly ran to play, with a slightly bigger waddle in his step.