Smelly Farter

I return once more after another diaper change this morning and it wasn't even noon. But it was clear these toddlers had planned something out as I walked into the room with another strong stinky smell making its way to my nose. This scent is much more potent and I follow it to the culprit. There in the corner is Sam with his black and white tail raised high, sporting a low squat in an already saggy diaper. I just wait there and watch the little stinker push multiple logs of mushy mess into his already full diaper. As he finished I grab the tyke from under his armpits and carry him towards the change tables.

"Alright champ, you did a number on this one, in fact you did a lot of number 2s to be specific" I said as I watch his diaper reach for the ground

"Nah I don't wanna chwange!" He screams squirming in my hands eventually getting loose and making a run for it

"You've got to be kidding me" I say as I chase after him

As if it add more dual to the fire, the little shit begins to piss himself again, causing his diaper to leak and drip out the leg guards. The damn skunk doesn't even skip a beat and continues to sprint causing little puddles of pee to form all over the room.

Finally after a lengthy chase, the skunk stops suddenly. I go to reach for him but he squats again and begins to grunt. Before I can reach he poops an explosive blowout in his diaper causing poo to fly up his back and down his legs staining his fur brown.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me" I sigh

Without much else to do, I grab the little tyke and take him to the changing table. I try to avoid the poop but it's all over his little body and I ultimately get my hands covered in baby shit. All while the little skunk is giggling away. I lay Sam down on the table and begin to open the diaper. As I flip it open I nearly faint at the overwhelming stink that emits from his diaper. I thought it smelled bad with it on, boy was I wrong. I begin the long process of wiping the kid down. Eventually, cleaning off every last bit of shit that was covering him.

"Alright ya big stinker let's get this fresh diaper on you" I said taping a white fresh pamp to his rear

I quickly throw his leaking diaper in the garbage. But as I turn around the tell tale sound of hissing erupts from the skunks crotch as I watch is turn a slight yellow.

"Ugh Babies" I said as I placed the Sammy on the ground

"Can oo pway wit me" he asks as I stand back up

"Not right now buddy I've got lots of things to do" I say

But suddenly Sammy grunts and I'm covered in a cloud of green fart smoke. The smell making its way into my lungs. I feel a mix of dizziness and vertigo. But the vertigo subsides as the smell becomes euphoric and comforting, no longer potent or annoying, now pleasant and personal. As the fog fades I make eye contact with Sam. Wait... eye contact, I'm not the same night as him.

"Wa happwenned?" I ask realizing my present lisp

I can feel my mind fading, adult thoughts leaving and disappearing, replaced with infantile thoughts of making poopies and a love for stink.

"Oo can pway wit me now" Sam said clearly seeing my transition

"No imma big boy" I say asserting my dominance

"No oo not. Big boys don pee thew diapees" he giggled

Just then I look down, over my now baby fat belly, I see a poofy white diaper around my waist, the same one I would change the babies into. Except it's becoming yellow as a warmth washes over my crotch and body. I feel the last few adults thoughts leave my mind... the potty? What's that? Pull-ups... never heard.

But somewhere in the back of my mind a small bit of adulthood clings on. No what are you doing, your a big boy, you use the toilet, you aren't a baby fox, you don't like stinky...

Fffffffppppppphhhhhhrrttttttt

And it's gone. My baby butt rips a loud fart and I giggle at the stinky smell and the sound it makes. My former adult thoughts and worries are completely gone, erased form my mind.