Troublesome Tots

I follow the skunk as we tip toe quietly over to the large diaper pail at the back of the room. Our crinkly diapers shuffle as we waddle to it. Once their we begin our plan.

"Push in twee two one.... puuuusshhhhh" Sam says as we get behind the metal bin

Are weak little arms push against the bin as it slowly tilts forwards. We try harder giving every little ounce of effort our little toddler bodies have. Finally we watch as the diaper pail falls forward with a thud, the lid flying off as dozens of full stinky dirty diapers fly out from the trash getting all over the room filling it with baby stench.

"We did it!" I say happily ready to high five my new friend

But as I look over Sam is grabbing his stomach and squatting towards the ground. I watch as a few small farts leave his rear as a mudslide follows. Grunting and pushing my skunky friend releases load after load of mucky poop into his diaper as it explodes from his butt. Sam makes quick work of his diaper as the back browns and he runs out of room for his mess causing a blowout to run up and down his back and legs, his second big mess of the day.

Shortly after he finishes and smiles. I admirably applaud only to receive a quickly building pressure in my bowels. Following my new companion I take a squat and begin pushing my own explosive poop into my diaper. As if never having seen a potty before, I grunt wave after wave of mucky mess into my diaper causing an impressive blowout of my own. As the pressure subsides and my diaper droops the Lion caretaker walks over.

At this moment my little mind can't help but admire the Lion, something about him was almost... cute.

"What is this!" Blake shouts at us

"Look at the mess you've made, and you both need a change. You have been very naughty boys!" He scolds

Just then a devious idea forms in my mind as I waddle over to Sam and whisper my plan. He excitedly giggles at my thought.

"What are you too whispering about?" Blake asks as Sam waddles towards him

"Now I don't know what you're both planning but it's straight to a timeout after I change both your..."

Sam grunts releasing a loud fart that covers the lion in a cloud of green fart smoke. We both giggle as we wait for the fog to subside.

Moments later, the green smoke clears. In the spot of the former caretaker is now a confused lion cub in a fresh diaper. A shocked look is plastered on his face as he looks at his new body.

"Buh Imma big boy" he cries

But his concerns soon disappear as his diaper turns a wet yellow as we watch his adult thoughts flow from his brain into his diaper. To ensure no adult thoughts are left, the cub gains the babyish distant stare as he strains his body and begins to push. A few farts later and his diaper begins to sag with fresh lumps of baby poop. Signifying his place in the group he follows suit in having a blowout of his own as poop falls out of his diaper and down his legs.

"Wets pway" Sam says as I grab the lion cub bringing him on our next stinky adventure