01, 𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗳𝘁𝗵 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲

Beth Montgomery walked into the changing room with her friend Meredith. She smirked. "So today we find out where we ranked. I'm betting we're in the top three."

Meredith looked to her. "Why do you think that?"

"Erm hello. This hospital has me. The girl who has been in a committed relationship for three years now," Beth said as she got changed into her scrubs.

Meredith shrugged. "Yes. With your mother's ex husband. And you had a fling with Alex during one of your many breaks with Derek. He's now with Lexie."

"He's corrupting Lexie. My innocent little intern," Beth said. She turned to look at Meredith. "I personally think I've escaped the clutches of Mark Sloan. He's a complete manwhore. But he's my best friend."

Meredith scoffed. "You calling someone a manwhore? Appropriate."

"What are you? My mother?"

"No. She's in LA."

Beth pouted and looked to her. "Just rub it in that my only parent moved across the country to leave me," she said.

"You'll be fine. And tequila is still in my system."

"Same."

****

Beth was walking over to where Bailey was. She smiled. "Is it up yet?" She asked as she sat on the desk.

"No. Not yet."

"Fuck," Beth mumbled. She winced when she felt a hand round her head. "Ow!"

"Language," Bailey said, glaring at her former intern. She had always had a soft spot for Beth. She made sure no one knew about it though.

Beth grinned. She looked at her. "Sorry ma'am. I have no filter."

"Shut it."

"Yes ma'am."

Bailey hid a smirk as she looked to the computer. She kept on clicking the refresh button.

Beth grinned. "Can you refresh that quick enough?" She teased.

"Bethany Montgomery. If you don't shut up, I will kick you," Bailey said as she looked at her.

Derek walked over. He smiled. Bailey glared. "You're taking up my oxygen," she said as she looked to him.

"Mine too."

"I'm trying to see. And you left me alone this morning."

Beth grinned. "There's nothing to see yet McDreamy. Get in line," she said as she took the coffee he had. "I need this more."

Madison smirked as Mark and Erica walked over. "Is it up yet?" Mark asked as he stood behind Beth.

"It should have been up as 4pm," Erica said as she looked at the computer.

Bailey rolled her eyes. She was ignoring all of the others coming over to talk about the listing. Or where they were going to rank.

Derek thought they were going to be higher than Hopkins.

Beth looked to Bailey. She quickly refreshed the page. Bailey smacking her hand. "Oh come on... I just wanted to click it once."

****

"We ranked twelfth place. Us. Seattle Grace ranked twelfth? That doesn't sit well with me," Beth said as she and Meredith walked along the sky walk with Webber.

"Oh I know."

Beth groaned was about to speak when Hahn walked over to them. "I would like a list. From you, of way ways that I can improve," she said.