02, 𝗠𝗮𝗷𝗼𝗿 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗸

Beth groaned as she woke in bed. She saw Derek lying there next to her. He pulled her close and kissed her lips gently. "Morning."

"Time?" Beth asked as she looked to him with a sleepy smile on her face.

"4:45am."

Chloe groaned. She looked to him and rolled onto her stomach. "It's too early. Why did you wake me up?" She asked 

Derek smirked as he kissed down her shoulder. "Because you're needed at the hospital," he said. He looked to her and smiled. "You're pretty."

Beth grinned. "You're in a good mood this morning," she said as she kissed his lips.

Derek shrugged and smiled. "I'm just thinking about how pretty our kids would be," he told her.

"Kids? You want kids?" Beth asked as she sat up.

Derek nodded. "I do."

Beth smiled. She knew how she wanted to have it all with Derek. But she didn't think he felt the same about her.

****

Webber walked over to Derek and Mark. He smiled. "Ah gentlemen. I want you to meet with the new head of trauma at Seattle Grace. Major Owen Hunt. You remember Derek Shepherd and Mark Sloan?"

"He stole my patient," Derek said as he shared a look with Mark.

"Mine too."

Owen smiled. "Now you'll get a chance to steal mine."

"Looking forward to it."

Webber looked to the male attendings in front of him. "Ah can't wait. I just talked to a friend of mine at the D.O.H. Now that we have Owen, we are being reclassified as a level one trauma unit by the end of the month," he told them.

Derek and Mark shared a quick look. "That explains it."

****

Beth walked into the hospital. She groaned as she took a sip of her coffee. Meredith and Cristina walked over to her. "What happened to you?" Meredith asked.

Beth looked to her and sighed. "Nothing. I'm tired. I didn't sleep at all," she said as she looked to her sister. "What the hell is that?"

"Look what I found."

Beth nodded and frowned. "It's a doll Mer."

"It's an anatomy Jane. My bought it for me when I was five. At the time I thought it was super creepy for a five year old. But I kinda liked it," Meredith said.

Beth looked to her friend. "Yeah... dolls like that creep me out," she told her as she walked inside with Cristina and Mer.

Cristina suddenly gripped onto the girls hands and dragged them off. "Run!"

"What?"

Beth  frowned. "What the hell is going on?" She asked as she looked to her.

"He's here. Owen Hunt."

Beth's eyes widened. She looked to her. "The one who kissed you? Oh wow. It's amazing how you can bond over an icicle," she joked. 

"Yeah. I know."

Beth glanced around the corner when she saw Richard and Owen walking towards them. "Cristina."

"Ah! Dr Montgomery. Drs Yang and Grey. You remember Owen Hunt?" Richard said as he looked to the two young doctors.

"Yes. It's nice to see you again," Cristina said as she avoided eye contact with him. She heard Beth sniggering. "Shut up or I will murder you."

Richard shook his head and looked between the two girls. "Dr Hunt here is how our head of trauma surgery."