NDA

"Bilbill" - I feel someone jumping on top of me

"Addy I told you to not wake her" - she comes in holding the baby

"Morning.." - I sit up in bed, tickling Addy and smiling while looking at Giulia up and down.

"Breakfast is ready" - she smiles

"I see" - I bite my bottom lip laughing

"Don't even start, the kids are here, we are babysitting" - she laughs - "cmon, I'm starving "

"Let's goo" -  I grab Addy upside down, and we head to the kitchen- "Your gonna be such a great mom"

"What?"

"Yeah" - I walk closer to her - "you're so gentle and sweet..and I just can't wait to have kids with you"

"Awn baby" - she pecks our lips  - "in a few years "

"For now we can just practice " - I kiss her forehead - "let me hold him while you eat"

"Thanks babe" -she hands me the baby, and I lay down on the couch with him.

We spend the afternoon with the kids, drop them at Giulia's mom's house, and head to Finneas's place.

"I have a meeting with the team and Finneas; we'll be in the basement," she pecks our lips, and they both go downstairs.

"Are you ready to have the best sous chef ever?" - i say to Claudia

In the basement:

"Okay, first of all, I want this separation from Giulia, the keeping her away when we' are together, on shows, and all this bullshit to stop!"

"Why now Billie? "- her manager asks, confused

"I've been dating her for almost a year now, we've known each other for a long time, and I can't take it anymore."

"Okay okay"

They stay silent typing to each other

"What the fuck guys? What's wrong? "

"So...we think..you are okay with the  relationship being now public right ?"

"Yes...."

"Well, as we said before, we need Giulia to sign an NDA."