drama

Billie walks in at Giulia's house and finds her packing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Hey babe.."

"Oh hi B" - she gets up and wraps her arms around her giving a kiss - "how are you?"

"Good.." - she looks around confused - "G, we are going on tour in a few weeks, isn't too early to pack?"

"I'm not packing for tour"

"What are you packing for?"

"Dubai.." - she goes to her closet grabs her bikini box and sits in front of the bag

"What do you mean you're going to Dubai? When did this come up?

"I have been planning for a while now, I'm surprising Andrea for her bday, I I told you.."

"No, you didn't...when is this happening?"

"this weekend"

"Oh wow, so you really didn't want to let me know about this"

"Billie, it's just a short trip. it was last minute"

"It's not about the time, G. It's about us making plans together, you didn't tell me"

" Andrea is my best friend, my sister, and I want to be there for her birthday, and yea I did tell you "

"When?"

"Last week, when we had dinner at Finneas"

"Oh wow, you were definitely not clear"

"Bill..."

"I get it, but couldn't you have told me earlier? I feel like you're just springing this on me"

"Well, you're wrong, i just want to surprise my best friend, the tickets were at a great price so I bought them"

"G, you don't get it" - she sits down in front of me - "It's not about Andrea or the tickets. It's about us, Giulia. We're building a life together"

" I'm sorry, I wanted to make her birthday special"

" G, I get it. Andrea is important to you, I love your friendship"

"Do you really?" - she says provoking

Billie clenches her jaw, feeling the frustration building up.

"Giulia, don't start with that. What's with the attitude?"

"Well, it's just that sometimes it feels like you want me to choose between you and Andrea, and I won't do that."

"That's not what this is about, G. I'm not asking you to choose. I just want us to communicate better. We're in a relationship, remember?"

"Oh please, Billie. It's just a short trip. We'll have plenty of time together. Stop being so dramatic."

"Dramatic?" - Billie stands up, her patience left - "You drop this bomb on me, and I'm being dramatic? You know what, go to Dubai, Giulia. Have a great time. Maybe you can build your life there."

Giulia realizes that she fucked up, she may have pushed too far.

"Billie, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."- she gets up and walks in Billie's direction

Giulia reaches out, trying to touch Billie's arm, but Billie steps further back.

"Billie, please, I didn't want to hurt you. I just wanted to do something special for Andrea."

"You can't just drop things like this without considering how it might affect us."

"I messed up B, I should have talked to you about it and let you know before..."

"I gotta go" - she goes to the front door

"B, remember our deal?" - she followed Billie - "We promised that even though with disagree we should not leave mad at each other"

"I'm not mad, I'm disappointed.."

"Can I hug you?" - she sight and opens her arms slowly walking closer

"Yeah" - as they hug Billie feels comfort, Giulia is her comfort even though her heart is hurting, Giulia will always be the glue of the pieces that might be shattered

"I love you" - she looks at Billie

"I love you too" - she takes a step back and opens the door

"When you're ready to talk again, I'll be here" -

Billie just stays quiet and gets in her car driving away

"FUCK" - i slam the door and decide to make myself a drink

As Giulias pours the second glass of wine she gets a text:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
My Brazilian | Billie Eilishजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें