ch 7 importance

*Reyansh's pov*

"No no.. Kill them... What are you doing .... Killll.. Ahhh! ... F*ck . "
We lost the game. I sighed and atharv removed his headphone aggressively then turned my chair to face him .
"What the hell was that? ..ray! where are you lost.. And how the hell were you playing?? ", " You already know that I'm frustrated and I even said that I don't want to play, you are the one forcing me now why are you shouting at me 😒", "now what.. Maya?? 😕", " No! She even asked me to meet her in her place but I declined her. " , "why???? You guys could have fun 😉.. You know what I mean 😏",

" Fun.. 😕 aradhna haven't talk to me for a week.. And you are thinking about fun? 😐", " Aradhna!... Again? ? " , "now please you don't start I have already warned my other friends, not you! ", " Why what did they do? ", " They were........... "

*flashback*
?"Aradhna right bro you are thinking too much right viki "
Viki:"I agree with rohit it's your life why do you have to inform her everything about you "
Rohit : " First of all she is a girl yaar you can't talk to her about everything , soniya you are a girl you tell "
Soniya : "what should I say but you guys new everything from the start about maya but ray didn't tell a thing to aradhna, even I knew everything I think she is not wrong if she is angry with him. "
Rohit:" Fine you don't have to open your mouth you're also a girl so you will definitely take her side. "
Viki:"I don't understand why is she making a mountain out of stone . It's not like you're keeping it a secret from her, you have told her right? or she got to know from someone else. "
Rohit:"don't mind me ray but I think she always needs you. she depends on you too much and she couldn't even have survived without you, no one bullies her because she is your best friend. It was not a problem before but now you have girlfriend she should be understanding. "
Soniya:"ray! I think she is in love with you that's why she is behaving like this. "
Viki:"that could be posible, she is too nosy in your life. She needs to know everything about you. She should be grateful to you but she always show you her temper. "
Ray:"I know she has a temper and she is nosy tooo... "
Viki:"right you also think the same she should...... "
Ray:"let me finish viki, I haven't said that she is behaving strange, I said we haven't talked about maya properly yet and this doesn't feel right.
I know she has a temper and she is nosy too but just for me because she cared about me. I'm her best friend if I were just anyone then she wouldn't even give a danm about it and I don't have any problem with that.
She doesn't like to be center of attention but because of me she had to handle that. It's me who is protective, she knows how to take care of her but I like to get involved in her matters. I would have already punched you if you were not my friend .
And one last thing guys if you think of me as a friend than don't ever dare to talk rubbish about her. "

*flashback ends*

"Intense... 😧 They really over did this time but the love thing... It could be possible 😏... "Atharv said and smirked " Come on dude.. Why?.. "
"Ray I can definitely tell my reason.
See we have known each other for 2 years. First we were game partners then online friends after that we decided to meet and we immediately clicked. Now I'm in my 1st year in college and we have become best friends and in this whole time i haven't met aradhna even once. 😒"

"I have asked her but said no it's not needed... " , "that's not the point... But i know everything about her. How she is, what she likes, what she doesn't like. Now the question is how ?
Of course you... You have told me everything about your girl best friend. 😏"
"Hmm. 🤨 And she knows everything about you too because I have told her 😕. ", " What? 😮 about me too? ",
" Yes", "then why didn't you tell about maya? 😑" , I sighed "it's just been two weeks that she knows about maya and she has already told everyone about it. You can imagine if I had told her earlier than what could have happened. ", " 🙄 Dude but she calls you more than your own mom. ", " Because she cares about me not like my family 😞."

"I don't understand but her everything effects you more than anything. ", " I know because she is important to me more than anyone.

You know my dad had already told me that I have to take over their business in other language I can't have my own dreams. They gave birth to me then left me to care takers. They never cared to spend their precious time with me. They never cared if I'm eating properly or not. It never matter for them if I lost or win in something I wanted to do, if I'm said or not.  They are providing me money that's all matter for them. You know how I used to had conversations with my dad , he never asked me how I'm doing . He asked me how I'm doing in what he has planned for me.

But aaru is different. I always matter for her . She cares if I'm eating properly or not, if I'm happy or not.
She has always been there for me. She was there for me when I win anything to celebrate with me, or when lost anything to comfort me. Whenever I am sick she always stays by my side.
You know my mom loves aaru as she is her bestie daughter. She also respect my family a lot she never even talk back to them but three years ago my mom dad promised me that they will go on a trip with me but they canceled and I was really hurt that time I even cried. Aaru saw me crying
And because of that she had a fight with my parents then she made them sit and talked to them about what I really needed, a little bit of their time, their care, their encouragements 😌.

After that my dad was still strict but now he allows me if I want to do something. My mom started showing her care for me. Grandpa was as cool as ever that's why she is really important to me. Infact my whole family loves her 😊. "

"Ray and you are saying that you don't love her?.. ", " No! I'm protective of her and I love her I really love her and aaru also loves me but not the way you guys are saying.  Depending on each other has become are habits as we are together since the childhood. ", " Okay I understand now and I'm not going to bring this topic again. ☺ so what do you want me to do now. "

"What the hell. Of course help me. She is not talking to me, I don't even understand what has happened. I found out from someone that she was crying in her class room. Someone must have said something to her but she is not replying to my messages or calls.. 😫", " What's wrong with you. You guys study in same school, go talk to her directly. "He said as a matter of fact "🙄 do you think I didn't try that. I tried it but she is running away from me. If I go to her class than she ran away from there. Just by seeing me from far away she will change her direction . ", " Then go to her house? "

"Of Course I have gone to her place to meet her but she refused to even see me. I asked her mom and my mom about it , they also don't know. They have talked to her but she said everything is okay. How can everything be okay when she is not talking to me 😖? ", " 🤔 do one thing ask your mom to invite them for family dinner then she have to talk to you! ", " 😤 I tried that too but my mom was glued to the whole time I didn't get a danm chance. 😢"  I sighed
🤯 I can tell atharv is also frustrated
"Aaaaaahhh! 😵 Last when ever you see her hold her hand drag her to a room lock the door and pin her to the wall I guarantee She can't escape . There is no chance. ", " 😶.......... Are you crazy? She will be terrified. I can't do that to her. " , " And I can't think any more ideas!   ..... Why is your mom calling me. ", " Oh she was calling me. I didn't picked up so she called you but what so important that she can't wait... Pick it up " He picked up the call and put it on speaker.

Aunty:"Hello! Atharv is ray with you ", " Yes aunty he is. " aunty:" put it on speaker ", " Okay. Done. ", aunty:" Oye idiat! Avni has gone on a business trip for three days so sugar is staying with us ", " What! 🤩 I love aunty but when" , ray's mom :" She has already gone. sugar has came here to stay yesterday ", " Then why didn't you tell me? " Ray's mom:" Because first I didn't wanted to, you were not home for three days but then what should I do. Unfortunately you are my son so I thought I should help you that's why I am informing you but if you made her more angry 😤 then I'm telling you I will ask your dad to kick you out of the house. " "Thank you so much mom  . I love you 😘 I will be home tonight 🥰. " I ended the call.

"You are  lucky yaar. Just don't miss the chance and clear everything 😄"
"I will. " Now what miss Aradhna sehgal you have to talk to me 😏.

__________________________________