love is a beautiful feeling!

"So are you going to submit it yourself or you want me To do it for you again." Aradhna asked as they were done with their school works.

"No need. I'm coming with you. " Reyansh said and packed his things.

"Good but I am not staying here tonight. Oh yaa I remember! Ray would you like to see the photos of us." She didn't even wait for his reply and opened her phone to show him, the photos.

Reyansh was listening to her as she was showing him the photos and talking about it. He didn't like neel Or mia, it feels like they are changing his aaru, But still he was quietly listening her.

Aradhana paused and zoomed the photo on neel and Mia. This photo was when they were shopping and see clicked a shelfie. They both were also present at the back, Mia was looking at a pair of earrings and Neel was looking at her, his eyes were filled with love and admiration.

She realized something, her eyes widen as she looked at reyansh. "Oh my god! How can I not realize it earlier. Neel have feelings for Mia. HE LOVES HER!!. "

Reyansh was taken a back that he even forgot to blink and aradhna got up from the chair , she started wandering around while lost in her thoughts.

Wait did she said Neel is in love with Mia how can that be possible, aaru must be over thinking. He is pretty sure that it's aaru not mia.

*flashback*
Ray and Rohit was going to their classroom but he stopped as he noticed aradhna. She was passing by there with lots of notebooks in her hand.

He naturally started walking towards her but Neel stopped him. He looked at him. "What? "

"I'm here for her. You don't have to. " Neel said with straight face and started to walk away. Reyansh frowned and grabbed his wrist.

"Why ? What ever I do, it has nothing to do with you. Or are you In 'love... With aaru?' " He asked sarcastically

"Even if I'm, it has nothing to do with you. Just focus on your own life. " Neel removed his hand from his and ran towards aradhna.

He was looking at them while lost in his thoughts "Bro I think , it's true. There is definitely going on something between them.." Rohit said from the side.

*flashback ends*

"And why do you think so? Or did neel said that to you? " Reyansh finally understood and said "Aaru he said it and you even believed it.  How can you just believe everything?. "

Aradhna rolled her eyes at him. "Hello! Mr. Please don't think I'm as stupid as you. He didn't say anything to me but it's pretty obvious. Wait wait - I should help them to be with each other. " Aradhna grinned

"Wait what no you won't do that-"  She ignored him and opened her phone and called neel . Reyansh tried to stop her but she warned him with her eyes and pushed him aside.

"Hey neel! " She immediately said as soon as the call connected.

"Yaa.. What's wrong. Is everything okay? " He asked. He wanted to ask about mia but he stopped himself. He was worried by her call.

"Ya actually there is a problem. I'm with ray and you know that mia is sick. Amm the thing is mia had a fight with her parents so she is staying alone at her apartment and she is even sick if something happen than-"

"Why she is so stubborn ! Is it a time to think about her ego. Shit! Wait can't you stay with her tonight ? " He immediately said.

Aradhna grinned evilly at his reaction  then said with a trouble voice. "Yaa that's the problem, I was going to but something came up at the last moment. So I was thinking can you go there.. Amm if you can't than don't . We will manage somehow.. "