39 burst out of emotions

Aaa!aah! My head aradhna got up holding her head in both of her hands. She was feeling like someone was hammering her head. "Welcome to hell" She opened her eyes to look "Neel why are you here? "

Neel placed the lemon water in  front of her. "Here drink this. You will feel better. I can understand it was your first time drinking. " 

Aradhna took that drink from him and started drinking it. "Is it always this bad? " He chuckled "Not really , it depends on how much you are drinking. " She nodded then looked around.

"Where is mia ? " She asked as she finished her drink. "She is serving the food for us. You were sleeping so we didn't want to disturb you. We are just back from some shopping . And there are everything you will need. Get up we have to leave too, she has already planed everything. "

He said and pointed at the couch than left the room. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and got up from the bed. She walked to the couch and checked the bags.

"Wow everything is here that i will need. " With that she walked into the bathroom.
........

"Come on kiddo! You were on fault too. " Reyansh said as he sat on the sofa.
"I wasn't! And why are you cheating on aaru di! " Isha angrily argued.

"What cheating? " She scoffed "Brother don't act as if you know nothing. I can be small but I'm not stupid. Mom have already told me that aaru di will be my future bhabhi (sister in law) but now suddenly you have made a new girlfriend. "

Reyansh tapped on her forehead "Don't you dare to say these things in front of her. Or else I will get beaten up because of you and Why do you even listen to mom 's nonsense. You are aware that aaru and I are best friends nothing more. "

Isha made a face and said "Nothing moree?? oh please! I know that you love her if not than whenever someone from my classmates big brothers asked me to pass gifts or love latters for aaru di, to than why do you always stop me, and you have ever warned them to stay away from her. Why say why? "

Reyansh chuckled "Because they are not good for her. Just like our isha, she is also a princess, she always deserve best so I had to do that. And Yes i love her so what don't I love you too. "

Isha pressed her lips together "Brother I can't win against you. Do whatever you want anyway as mom have scolded you, don't regret later. And please don't involve us in your relationship, we are not interested. "

Isha crossed both of her hands in front of her chest and turns her face to look opposite. Reyansh pinched the space between his brows. It was giving him a headache. God his whole family is dramatic. And he wants to talk to aradhna but she didn't take her phone with her, damn it.

"Ray ! Are you ready? " He looked at his dad and got up. "Yaa dad. Let's go." 
.....

"Sugar! How is my new look! " Mia excitedly asked as was looking at herself in the mirror. Aradhna chuckled "awesome! And this nose ring, it's so cute. It suits you ! " Mia giggled

"I told you and I'm telling you. Now you should move on and sugar just look around, there are so many good looking guys. " Hearing her aradhna's smile stopped. Not again.

"Are you saying that these boys are more handsome than ray?. " Mia paused then said "not really but look at their body, wait. no ray has a great physique. Of course he works hard for that too. "

She nodded "So wait, I have crush on him so i can understand about me but Mia you too. Really! He is your besties 's crush and you are drooling over him! " Mia quickly held her arm.

"It's not that but he is a basketball player and i always go to watch thier match so it's natural that i know" She said.

Aradhna smirked "hmph! I know what you exactly like to watch. " Mia giggled and shamelessly said