3

Richmond, cali
Omniscient
→✩←

It's been a week since lay tried to act clueless to seeing photos of her in sin book bag. But little did she know the more she ignored him , the more he watched and stalked her.

"Why we just can't go grab her ?" Casper said to him as they sat in the car watching her walk in her apartment complex.

He decided to ignore his other personalities today and be himself.

He got out the car throwing on a hoodie before jogging to the door, seeing her about to step in the elevator.

"Aye !" He shouted as she turnt her head seeing him and turnt back around trying to speed in the elevator quickly but he still made it.

"Why you ignoring me?" He asked lightly pushing her in the corner of the elevator. She didn't say nothing she looked down.

"Huh?" He bent down to her ear, since she was pretending she didn't hear him. Still no words came out her mouth.

He grabbed her by her neck , for her to look up at him. Confusion flashes in her eyes but quickly went away.

"Lord, is he going to kill me ?" Lay thought to herself before rolling her eyes and yanking at his arm to let her go.

"Brandon leave me alone" she said as he just smirked. The smirked that she started enjoying but this one had a hint of evil in it.

"Why you ignoring me lay lay ?" He said her name in a low seductive tone before titling her head once again like in the library before kissing the side of her neck.

Lay was holding her breath for so long, she felt like she could faint any minute.

When she heard the elevator ding, she was thankful she was able to get off but also confused on who pressed the button to her floor because she didn't do it and he didn't know it.

"Don't touch me ever again" she said in a demanding tone before shoving him out her way, walking down the hall.

He stared at her, biting his lip. He was loving the confidence and feisty attitude she was giving.

"Casper I'm ready" he spoke in his head. Letting casper know he could take over the actions that their body clearly wanted to take part in.

He walked up to her door knocking. Not trying to be rude even though he didn't care . Especially casper.

"Please leave me alone"lay said watching him from the peephole.

She didn't know what could he possibly want from her. Plus she was creeped out from the pictures.

"Why you doing that ma?" The voice change thew her off. She wanted to know so bad How he was able to do that. It was like he was a actor with many personalities.

" ho- how you do that ?" Lay asked stuttering. Still viewing him through the peep hole. He covered it soon as he looked up feeling that someone was watching him.

"Lay stop fucking playing man just let a Nigga in" you could hear frustration in his voice. Making her huff before opening up the door.

"Good girl, I thought I was going to have to break it." He said with a smirk before taking off his hoodie.

"Stop hiding us " he said out loud thinking he spoke in his head.

"What ?" She asked sounding so confused on what he meant.

"I'm rapping a song " he lied  but his looks distracted her anyway.

How a face with so many scares, was so beautiful?

"Come here" he said as he walked to the couch pulling out a pre rolled blunt. She sat in the solo couch chair staring at him.

So handsome but for some reason she  was afraid of him.

"What do you want from me?" She asked, playing with her fingers.

"I thought we were friends — we not friends ?" He asked after moment of silence seeming angry.

"We are but how do you know where I stay?" She wanted to bring up the photos in his bag but she decided to do that last .

"From the night we went to the library" he answered in a duh ton thinking she wasn't thinking for herself but in this moment she was.

"That's the thing, I never told you where I stay." She quickly stood up and he stood up with her.

She tried running to the door but he was quick on his feet grabbing her arm.

"Hey , hey , hey.. I'm not going to hurt you unless you make me.  Why would I hurt the only person who accept me?" He asked in a sadden tone. She almost fell for it but he was squeezing her arm so tight  it was hard to believe.

"Please stop hurting me" she pinched at his hand to let her go but he just smiled. Loving the feeling of pain. That's all he knew as a child.

It wasn't going to stop now.

He seen the fear in her eyes. It made him snap back into sin, not liking it at all. He wanted her to feel safe around him.

"Ughhh fuckkk" he said stepping back pulling at his dreads. Going at it with casper in his mind  but she didn't know what was taking place.

One minute he was hurting her and the next he hurting himself.

She quickly stopped him as he was having a mental breakdown. Trying calm him down the best way she could.

→✩←

"I know you seen them pictures lay, I'm not a fool"he whispered as he rubbed her back.

After calming  him down they watched a movie and which she fell asleep.

WRONG MOVE! Never trust a stranger that much.

"But I admire you so much that, I have to keep something. It's too soon for you to come with me. But soon" he kept rubbing Her back as he spoke.  she was up Just not moving.

She knew she had to leave quickly but a killer could never be a fool.

He grabbed the needle that was beside him with memory lost liquid before sticking it in the top of her back.

"And now you have to forget our conversation lay, and our whole day" he knew she was up. He watched her breathing change.