6

Salt lake, Utah
Omniscient
→✩←

This chapter kinda confusing but they switching scenes.

Sin safe spot:

Sin looked around in a place he would call a happy place. He always knew how to create his own single world whenever the real world got too hard.

He blinked twice to make sure the person he was staring at was actually here. And indeed she was. " damn nigga we can do magic?" Casper said in his head as he walked up on lay.

"How you feel ?" He asked sounding concerned as she stared at him blankly like she didn't know who he was or where they was.

" how did I get here? Did you do it ? Where is everyone else?" She asked looking outside the window that was by the couch she was currently sitting on.

No one out there. No cars or nothing just them two.

" your in my imagination. I'm the creator of it and I can control our story." He smirked as she looked even more lost.

" but why it feel so real?" She asked not understanding him more.

" that's the magic" he winked at her as he sat beside her. She scrunched her face up, seeing if he was just flat out crazy.

"Is this like voodoo or something?" She asked trying make sense  on why he wouldn't leave her alone and how she get to a place that look like the world but she felt like she wasn't inside her body.

"Because you don't want me to" he responded to her thoughts. Here in his safe place he could do anything he want. Sin was from New Orleans where magic was real and powerful.

Anything lay did he kept, from combing her hair, saliva on her food or her tooth brush. Anything with her DNA he used to make the spell. The spell was for her mind.

That's why she randomly fainted outside the gas station and now she is here with him but not physically.

Lay physical body was actually in the hospital as the doctor would consider it a 'coma' and sin real body is resting as he did voodoo for them both to be sleep.

I guess something like death. But whenever he was ready for them both to wake up, he would. They couldn't stay here long or eventually they would die.

And once he get the answers he need, he will send her back but he want to make sure he know the real lay before he waste his time chasing her.

He wasn't perfect but everyone wants love in a way.

"Lay, tell me about you" he said staring deeply in her eyes. She couldn't wrap her mind around how he was having so much control Over her body and it felt like she only could move or talk when he said so.

"It's nothing about me, that you don't already know" she said sounding nervous or maybe not too sure. WHO was the real lay?

"It's deeper than that, I feel like me and you relate" sin spoke as he grabbed lay , to make her feel something.

From the hospital point of view, his touch made her body move In away that her mom seen to show that she was still with them.

→✩←

Hospital:

"NURSE, NURSE LOOK SHES MOVING" her mom screamed as she send her daughter once lifeless looking body move.

She ran back to lay as she grabbed her hand. "I'm sorry for anything I ever did to you, please don't leave. I know I'm not the healthiest but I need you lay. No matter if you're around or miles away."

Her mother said as the doctor ran in with the nurse to check lay body. They seen the machine was indeed moving her breathing. The doctors was kinda shock since she haven't moved since she been here the last couple hours.

→✩←

Since safe spot:

"It's okay to speak , your safe here lay" sin said as she felt more comfortable.

He knew they were running out of time In His imagination but before they go, he needed her to tell him something.

He stared a beautiful girl from the outside but the inside didn't seem like it was beautiful.

"Sh- she made me do it" lay said as she was hearing her mother voice from a distance but not being able to see  her, she could hear her telling her that she love her. Something she never said often.

She always felt like something or someone  was poking at her skin but as she looked around , it was no one but sin here.

"Why am I feeling things but nothing is happening?" She finally asked after trying figure out what was going on but her brain couldn't process anything but what he wanted it to.

"Your physical body is being spoken to and touch on, they trying wake you up." Sin said still staring at her but he didn't want force her to speak on things  she didn't want to.

"Lay, what did she make you do?" He asked trying hurry up before they ran out of time. He was so close but he knew he would have to wake her up soon.

"she made me kill-" before she could finish, she immediately vanished. Meaning his spell time was up and her spirit had to enter back into her physical body.

Hospital :

Lay woke up gasping, looking for water as her mother immediately handed her the cup next to the bed.

She remember feeling like she was outside her body but she couldn't tell you nothing after that and hearing her mother.

She wanted to bring up the topic and ask her did she mean it but she decided not to get her hopes up.

Something still told her, she should be expecting something. She couldn't even think clearly.

She just know she felt weird and last person she heard was her mother and fainting at the gas station but for some reason visions of sin was popping up in her head.

Was it weird she wanted to be back with him?