4 (sex)

Richmond, cali
Omniscient
→✩←

"You still not speaking to me?" Sin asked as he seen lay organizing the books.

"Honestly, Brandon- sin" he finally said cutting her off. He was getting tired of her calling him another Nigga name.

"What ?" She asked confused. finally taking a break from the books to look at him.

"My name is sin" he licked over his lips feeling like they were dry but lay paid close attention.

" so why did you pretend to be Brandon?" She didn't understand how her mind always told her to run but her body made her stay.

She clearly can see he was crazy but she still paid him attention.

"Was your tattoo artist name Brandon ?" He asked raising his eye brow but of course his hoodie was on.

That question made her feel shitty. Because she felt like why didn't she say something when she knew it wasn't her artist she booked with.

"Well sin can you stop bothering me ?" She huffed as she started pushing the cart down the alley more.

"Nah I can't" he came behind as he hooked his finger on to one of her belt latch that was on her jeans.

"Let me make it up to you? Let me take you on a date" her heart flatter hearing him ask her out.

"Okay , you can take me on a date." She turnt around smiling as she pulled at his arm to unhand her.

"Where you want to go?" He asked smirking down at her, as he seen the glow in her eyes from excitement.

"I want to go watch a scary movie so the movies please" she bit at her lip from nervousness but that turnt him on.

The sexual tension was thick between the two. You just had to understand it.

"Alright I'm come get you around eight thirty so be ready." He love how the whole time he was himself.

No other personality appeared or tried to tell him what to do.

She watched as he walked out hearing the news play suddenly.

"You monster, How could you kill my baby? You will be found!" A crying mother screamed. Lay was tired of seeing the young girls get kilt but what scared her the most was they look like her.

→✩←

"You came early" lay said as she opened the door for sin.

She didn't understand how he has access to her building when you had to have a scanner to get in.

She just assumed someone be letting him in.

"I ain't got shit else to do." He said sitting on her couch.

He was so odd to her. He never used his phone, he always had different hoodie on but never took it off but someone clearly re twist his locs and seem like she only seen him at work once and that was on her and she didn't even pay.