FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS

DAHLIA RUSSELPhotographer and Influencer

DAHLIA RUSSEL
Photographer and Influencer

#35 MOST POPULAR

BIRTHDAY
27 April 2001

BIRTH SIGN
Taurus

BIRTH PLACE
Kings Lynn, England

AGE
22 years old

ABOUT
A professional photographer for mainly sports and brand deals who began gaining a following in 2019/2020. She has gained over 4 million instagram followers and has now worked with a countless amount of celebrities. Russell has completed in formula 4 alongside her brother. She has also done some charity work for equal rights.

BEFORE FAME
She began taking an interest in photography after beginning brought along to her brothers karting races and taking photos on her family's digital camera. She has also competed in karting races and f4.

FAMILY LIFE
Is sister to the Formula 1 driver George Russell and the two have a close relationship with each other and parents Steve and Alison. She has a cat named Susie.

EDUCATION
After graduating secondary school, Dahlia has done courses on photography all around the world, including England, New York and Ireland.

PERSONAL LIFE
Dahlia is based in London, England, however her job takes her all around the world, following the grand prix or any other jobs that she has at the time. She is close friends with model and student Blair Dunne, as well as drivers Alex Albon and Lando Norris. As of early 2023, she is rumoured to have a relationship with footballer Jude Bellingham after the two had multiple shoots together and were seen out together. However, last year (2022) rumours began that she was dating Lando Norris but were shut down quickly by the girl. She has many other talents and hobbies, including singing and karting.

ASSOCIATED WITH
Her brother and friend George Russell aswell as a close sibling-like bond with his teammate Lewis Hamilton. She has had, or rumoured to have had, romantic relationships with Jude Bellingham, Lando Norris and other celebrities.