Chapter 6 - She was murdered...

In the hospital room, the doctors and nurses were trying her best to save the patient but after 2 minutes, they had to face reality, the young woman was dead. She was killed , without anyone notice anything. Outside, her daughter had stopped yelling her mother's name. Dante had, once again, used one of his technic to make her loose conscious. She was debating so much to see her mother; he couldn't think about anything else beside that solution. He was holding her against him tightly. He sat on the bench and called his father. His tone was not as assured as usual.

Salvatore: Dante? I'm still in the meeting.

Dante: Dad... something happened... at the hospital...

Salvatore: Is it Suki? You didn't do something to her, right? Dante?

Dante: Fumiko... you have to come now!

Salvatore: What's wrong with Fumiko? Where is Suki?

Dante: She is with me! But fu**, Fumiko is dead! She is dead!

Everyone stared at Salvatore in the meeting room when he abruptly stood up. Gabriel copied his father, feeling that something happened. 

Salvatore: How... no...

Dante: Come here!

Dante cut the call and closed his eyes few seconds. No matter the situation, his anger toward his father, toward that woman and that little girl, he was touched by what was happening. Most of the time, he was heartless, but one of his weak point was the link between a mother and a child. He knew exactly the pain of loosing a mother and he never wanted that to happen to Suki, even if he didn't want to have anything to do with her. Even more in that type of circumstance. It was a scene of a horror movie that will mark the little girl for the rest of her life. One of the doctor stopped in front of him.

Doctor: Sir, sorry, we couldn't do anything. She is her daughter? Did she faint because of the shock?

Dante: How... how could this happen?

Doctor: The police is coming... I don't know what else to say, sorry.

The doctor gave some space to Dante and Suki. He asked a nurse to check on the little girl state, but Dante told her that she would be necessary when she will wake up, not now.

***********************************************

On Salvatore and Gabriel side, the head of the family was livid. After Dante cut the call, he needed few seconds to find back his mind. He excused himself toward his business partners and asked Gabriel to follow him.

Gabriel: Father, what's wrong? Dante did something to Suki?

Salvatore: Fumiko... Fumiko is dead... how...

Gabriel: What about Suki? Where is Dante? What happened?

Salvatore: I... I don't know... he just told me that and to come to the hospital... What the fu** hell happened?!

Gabriel: Let's go.

Gabriel was shocked too by the news, but his father was even more touched. The eldest son called their driver on their way to the parking. During the drive, Gabriel asked one of his men to investigate.

************************************************

At the hospital, the police was the first one to arrive. They sealed the room and began their investigation. They interrogated the doctors, the nurse, the security guard and then Dante. The young man said that they just arrived few minutes ago and discovered Fumiko. They didn't touch anything and immediately left the room before the medical staffs entered. They asked his relationship with the victim, and he explained that they were relatives.