FOREWORD

This is the narrated version of one of my ongoing AUS with the same title. As always, disclaimer ko lang: I might not finish this one. But hopefully, matapos.

It was a KPOP fanfic on Twitter and I used KPOP artists as portrayers, but if you don't want to ruin your imagination, I suggest na huwag na ninyong basahin yung AU version.

I will not put portrayers on this story so you're free to imagine whoever you want as characters. 

If you've been here since 2012, thank you for the patience and support. Na-miss ko mag-Wattpad, but I already feel like an outsider sa community na 'to because it's been so long.

I don't have a group or page anymore but feel free to give your feedback in the comments.

I love reading long comments so hopefully you'll do that instead of in-line comments (the worst feature of Wattpad, in my opinion). But you can do whatever you want. Wala rin naman akong choice haha.

I hope to hear from you, guys. Sana mag-iwan kayo ng thoughts ninyo para ma-feel ko naman na may kausap ako hehe

Thank you and I hope you'll enjoy this one.

I will figure out the schedule of updates since may isa pa akong ongoing story. Antayin na lang ninyo yung announcement sa timeline ko.

Bye~