Part- 4 True Feelings

(Next day Jimin was excited to meet Y/N but she was absent, from staff he got to know that she went to her cllge to submit her assignment. He got her cllge address from Moonbyul nd went to her cllge.)

(Outside of Cllge)

(Y/N was walking outside from her cllge after submit her assignment but Nayeon nd Mina both encircled her nd started asking bout Jimin

(Y/N was walking outside from her cllge after submit her assignment but Nayeon nd Mina both encircled her nd started asking bout Jimin. Y/N told them again there is nothing between him nd her but they both not believing Y/N nd teasing her but all stopped when they saw a black car stand in front on them.)

(A black suit wearing guy came out nd went to Y/N.)

Guard: Mam sir is calling u let's go plz.
(All three girls look in wonder who is that.)

Y/N: Sir?..... Who?
Guard: Jimin sir.
All Three: *in shock* Whattt!

(Y/N look at the car but gladly he didn't showed up from there. Then Y/N phone bussed nd she saw Jimin's call so picked it quickly.)

(On call)

Jimin: Let's go I'm here to pick u.
Y/N: *startled* Are u mad who told u to came here. Go back rn.
Jimin: Yahh! Y/N stop being rude u want me to walk out from car nd let everyone see me here?
Y/N: No wayyyy!
Jimin: Then be a good girl nd come we going for a long drive.
Y/N: *sighed* Ahhh!! Ok fine.

(End of call)

.
.
.

(Jimin took Y/N for a long drive. He talk to her on many things they both didn't realize that they drive out from city. He took her to the sea shore.)

(Y/N was so happy to feeling the cold breeze, dipping her feet in water standing there feeling this calmness

(Y/N was so happy to feeling the cold breeze, dipping her feet in water standing there feeling this calmness. She enjoying the sunset but her attention went to Jimin who only admiring her whole time. His stare made her blush from inside but she didn't show it when she couldn't take it she spoke.)

Y/N: Why u staring me? Can't u watch this beautiful view. (She pointed to sunset.)
Jimin: I'm watching my most beautiful view. (he said while looking her with his smiling eyes which made her blushed.)
Y/N: Yahh!! Uuu. (She stopped don't know what to say on it.)