Part- 7 Wanna be yours

(Jimin was drunk but he came in sense when he saw Y/N crying he realise what have he done, he frightened her like hell she still shivering, how many times he look her while driving nd said sry she never looked his side just looking outside of car while sobbing.

He brought her back to her house but when they reached there nd came out from car. He saw Y/N ankle is hurt it was hard for her to walk so he carried her in princess style nd start walking. Y/N wanna prevent him but she stayed quiet didn't want talk or argue with him nd took her to her apartment.)

(At Apartment)

(He made her sit on sofa nd went to her kitchen nd quickly came back with  a ice pack from fridge then he crouched down on floor nd put her leg on his thigh

(He made her sit on sofa nd went to her kitchen nd quickly came back with a ice pack from fridge then he crouched down on floor nd put her leg on his thigh.)

Y/N: Jimin.. What u doing. (She tried to pull back her leg but he gripped it tight.)
Jimin: Shushh!!.. Stay quiet.

(He put the ice pack on her swelled ankle nd she hissed in pain nd by the coldness of ice. Jimin look her face in concern.)
Jimin: It's ok.. Just few minutes nd u will be used to then.
Y/N: *scoffed* Like I used to about ur behavior.

Jimin: Y/N!!.. (He death glare to her nd she just looked other side.) Btw how u got hurt this much?
Y/N: U asking me?... U are the reason of it. U dragged me in car without seeing I twisted my ankle.

Jimin: Aishh!.. Am really sry but what can I do I was so angry to see u with Kai.
I can't live without u Y/N why don't u understand this simple thing. I love u from bottom of my heart. (His eyes filled up with tears that's the first time she seeing him crying. His tears rolled down from his cheeks. Y/N couldn't help it to wiping his tears softly. Jimin hold her hand nd kissed the back of it.)

Jimin: I love u plz be with me let's start again.
Y/N: I'm sry Jimin u broke my heart once I can't trust u again. (She pulled back her hands nd look other side not wanting to show her tears.)

Jimin: BUT WHYYYY!.. (He scream loud nd she flinched by this nd before she could react he pushed her on her sofa nd hover over her. Y/N eyes got flashes of the glimpses of last night. She was scared so quickly put her hand on his chest to prevent him.)

Y/N: Ji...Jimin.. Listen......Aaa ouch! . (He grabbed her wrists tight nd hold them over her head nd moved his face to her nd tried to kiss her but she moving her head here there not to let him touch her lips. But Jimin moved his head on her neck nd start sucking her skin. This made her more panic she start begging him to stop.)

Y/N: Jimin stop... Stop it.. U are drunk...(but he wasn't listening her just biting her neck, his harsh behavior is breaking her from inside nd she cried loud nd said) Pls... Plz... Stop.. Jimin... U said u won't hurt me.. So why... Why u doing this plz stop otherwise I'll never forgive u.
(She yelled loud nd Jimin stop nd released her hands. He looked her crying face with his teary eyes. His own tears was dropping on Y/N cheeks, she just waited for him to move but he stayed like this silently watching her for a minute then snuggled his face in her neck while sobbing. He hugged her tight while laying nd spoke in his cracked voice.)