Part- 6 That Pain

(Flashback)

(The Time when Jimin went to meet his other members happily telling them about Y/N nd His relationship.)

Jimin: Tae Jungkook where are others? Taehyung: They will come but say why u called us

Taehyung: They will come but say why u called us.
Jungkook: *wiggling brows* Are we going to have a party, I heard u were with Y/N all time, u won the bet hyung.

(Hearing the bet name again Jimin all happy face turned into dark.)

Jimin: *shout* JUST SHUT UR MOUTH JUNGKOOK. (Both stunned by his shout nd he himself also)......*sighed* Am Sry for shouting but don't u dare to again mention this bet specially in front of Y/N.

(Taehyung nd Jungkook both shocked seeing his reaction but Taehyung chuckled.)
Taehyung: Jimin u behaving like u love Y/N for real.

Jimin: Yes I DO..... I love her Tae nd I realise my mistake. I'm an a**hole who jumped in this bet nd Now am dying with this guilt why I started it, but at same time I am shamelessly thankful bcoz of this bet I got My Y/N. Tae I can't tell u what dilemma I'm in ryt now.

(They both can see the frustration on Jimin face.)

Jungkook: Hyung sry I didn't know u fall for her.
Jimin: Don't be sry to me.. We should say sry to Y/N. That bet was such a wrong idea. I understand mostly girls around us just wanna play with us, for them we... are attraction but when it comes to love They never choose us. The life we having they won't trust us. But Y/N isn't like this she is pure..*sobbing* bu...but we thought of her like other girls. She.... She trust me Guys. She really loved me not bcoz of my image or fame. I showed her the real me nd..nd...she still loved me... I love her..I love her to the moon nd back but..
(He covered his face trying to stop himself but he couldn't hold his tears. Taehyung hugged him nd Jungkook joined them also. Jimin was relaxed now.)

Jungkook: Am so sry hyung I'll apologize to her also. When she came, I immediately will tell her everything.

Jimin: *shout* Nooo...way Kook. This will break her heart. Am not thinking about myself I'm worrying about her. I can die my whole life with this guilt but don't wanna break her heart. Otherwise she'll never trust anyone again, never give her heart to someone again.

Taehyung: Ok fine. This bet chapter is close forever. We also don't wanna hurt Y/N. (with boxy smile) Jimin! live ur happy life with her. We are happy for u nd btw let's meet Y/N to us officially.

Bang Si-hyuk: Who is being official here?

(Seeing Bang Si-hyuk he realise now Y/N job is on stake so Jimin covered everything to save her job. He thought that Bang Si-hyuk will surely fire her if he tell him about his relationship with her so he put the bet thing in front of him. He was trying to save her nd thought to hide all just not let her heart broke but eventually he become the reason of her broken heart.)

(End of this flashback)

.
.
.
.
.

(The day Jimin left Y/N house no one knew where he was. His members last seeen him only when he was running out from practice room in panic behind Y/N.
When he left the practice room Taehyung nd Jungkook told everything to hyung line they waited for Jimin to come back but he didn't come they all tried to contact him but they couldn't find him whole day.