1: Day Of The Dino

The school bell rings and Dr

The school bell rings and Dr. Oliver walks into Reefside High School. He was walking down the hallway until the principal greeted him.

Principal Randall: Dr. Oliver, I'm Principal Randall.

Dr. Oliver: Oh, it's nice to meet you. It's your first day, too, isn't it?

The two continued to walk down to the end of the hallway.

Principal Randall: Yes, and I'm still trying to figure out why a doctor of paleontology would come all the way to Reefside to teach science to teenagers.

Dr. Oliver: I guess I'm looking for some peace and quiet.

Principal Randall: So you became a high-school teacher. That doesn't really make a whole lot of sense, doesn't it, Dr. Oliver? 

 Oliver? 

Dr. Oliver: You know I was thinking. Maybe we should get together. This way, you can fill me in on what you expect.

Principal Randall: I expect you to make it hard for them. Painful, if at all possible. If they smile, you know you're doing something wrong. Now I'm off to find my first truant. We'll talk later.

Principal Randall walks away and leaves Dr. Oliver alone. He mentally prepared himself to enter his classroom and meet all his new students. As he entered the classroom, all the teenagers were being rowdy. Throwing paper, talking loudly, and just messing sound.

Dr. Oliver: Guys, settle down! Take your seats, please. I'm Dr. Oliver, and this is first-period science. Before we start, are there any questions?

One of the female students raises her hand up high to get Dr. Oliver's attention. He points to her so she can speak.

Cassidy: Cassidy. Cassidy Cornell.

The whole class groans and rolls their eyes when she announces herself.

Cassidy: Dr. Oliver, as you may know, I'm the anchor and field reporter for our school TV station.

The class groans again.