5: Back in Black

Hayley finally found an invisiportal, making them one step closer to rescuing Dr. Oliver.

Hayley: I've got a lock on a portal.

Conner: We're on it.

Conner, Y/N, Ethan, and Kira turn around to leave, determined to save their teacher and mentor.

Hayley: (speaking quickly) Remember, you have to reach a speed of 536 miles per hour upon entry. Otherwise, you'll never make it past the security wall and probably be ripped to pieces.

The gang stops dead in their tracks and they turn around to face Hayley, a bit worried about their well-being now.

Y/N: I'm sorry did you say "ripped to pieces"?

Hayley: Yes, did I forget to mention that?

The teenagers just stare at her with a bit of concern.

Hayley: Never fear. I have something for just such an occasion.

Hayley pushes a button on the computer and a secret room opens up with four different colored motorcycles. The Rangers stare in awe at their new transportation.

Ethan: Sweet!

Kira: Amazing.

Y/N: Incredible.

Conner: Which one's mine?

Ethan: Huh?

Conner: I'm kidding.

Ethan: Oh, you so weren't kidding.

Hayley: These are your new Raptor Cycles

Hayley: These are your new Raptor Cycles. They should have you to the portal in approximately 92.75 seconds.

Kira: And when we get there?

Hayley: Use your gems to access the hyperdrive. Head straight through the portal to Mesogog's island fortress.

Conner: Wait. Did you just say ''island fortress''?

Hayley: Yes. Why?

Conner: Well, islands are surrounded by water.

Hayley: Usually.

Ethan: No. (Chuckles) You can't swim?

Conner: I didn't say that.

Y/N: You really don't know how to swim? Oh, I'm going to have some fun with this.

Ethan fist bumps Y/N and they chuckle at Conner's little fear.

Hayley: The invisiportal will take you directly to the island. You'll never have to get wet.