27.

Enjoy it's probably gonna be a long one!

Ps. I know the timeline of the story and Taylor's breakup with joe irl dont align just ignore it!
______________________

Back in new Jersey

I bite the inside of my lip as I type out the tour announcement and I then add the tour photo with the dates and locations. "Ready?" Tony asks. I nod excitedly "yessss" I answer.

He reads the announcement before I post it and jack holds my hand squeezing it tightly. "So proud of you" he tells me. I smile "thank you Jack I'm proud of you too" I tell him.

Jack smiles and kisses my cheek "thank you" he whispers. I smile and kiss his cheek then my phone starts blowing up.

_

Twitter

POPBUZZ:

Olivia Davis announces world tour for next year!

The rising popstar is currently opening for taylor swift on her eras tour and has announced that she is taking over arenas and the world next year, tickets are set to go on sale in just a few weeks

___

Everyone's posting about the tour making me even more excited for it to start at the end of the year. But first I'm touring with taylor and tonight we're going to dinner with her.

She said there's going to be a few others there but I'm assuming blake and ryan will be there along with sophie. "We should probably go and get ready for dinner" I tell jack.

He nods in agreement and Tony nods "alright I will see you in a few days" he says. I give him a quick hug and jack fist bumps him before we leave the studio.

Paparazzi waiting outside as we walk to the car that's waiting for us and shouting compliments and questions. Jack holds my hand as we walk then he makes sure I'm in the car before sliding in beside me.

Tony hired me a driver without telling me until we got back yesterday. I don't mind it but I do like driving myself. "Is ryan gonna be there again?" He asks. "I think so" I answer.

We get to my apartment and the girls are listening to midnights again. "There she is!" Jordyn shouts over the music. "We are so excited to see you kill it on tour" isla says.

My phone buzzes in my hand so I check it.

Tay

Bring your friends tonight!
Restaurant is all ours

___

"Uhh you guys wanna go for dinner?" I ask them. They raise their eyebrows in confusion "where?" They ask. "Nobu" I answer with a slight smirk. "Taylor told me to bring you guys so go get ready" I tell them.

Jordyn, emma, isla, felicity all flee to their rooms to get ready. "Wait can I bring cari?" Jordyn asks. "I'm already invited" cari answers from the couch already looking ready. "Oh well why didn't you say anything?" She frowns.