40.

Ahhh it's the final! Hope ya enjoy! Right after posting this one I'll be posting the very first chapter of 'the one' which is coles story hehe

_______________________

The final

A year later

It has now been a year since jack and I got engaged and since the triplets were born. Just a couple weeks ago we celebrated their first birthday and they were so happy.

Jack missed out on the allstar this year because his ankle was badly broken so he's been resting it and staying home. He has now been standing and walking on it without crutches for a couple days.

My grandma stayed here to help with the triplets but shes back at her condo now since jack can walk without the crutches so he can help a bit. "Baby we should get a nanny" he suggests. "Nope I don't think we need a nanny, remmeber why we fired the last one" I remind him.

While I was on tour last summer we had a few different nannies. The last one we had tried to get with Jack so we fired her and decided not to hire another one. "Right sorry" he mumbles. "Its fine, are you sure you're good alone with them?" I ask.

He nods "yes liv go out with the girls you've gotta find a dress" he answers holding aiden. I nod "I know I'll just miss them" I pout playing with Aiden's now brown hair. "We will all miss you too but nothing is going to happen while you're gone" he says.

Aurora stands at his feet so he picks her up while also holding aiden and I look at him impressed "that was something else" I comment. "If I had another arm I'd hold alex too" he jokes. I giggle "gosh I couldnt love you more" I tell him.

Jack smiles "I love you too" he says. I smile and peck his lips "soon to be hubby" I whisper. "Just a few more months" he says happily. "I can not wait" I tell him. "I can't wait too" he smiles. "I should go now" I tell him.

Once I'm in the car I sigh and then smile knowing that i actually found a dress awhile ago and I'm getting alterations done so the only one that I'm going out with is isla. She is getting her maid of honour dress altered a bit.

Before going to the dress shop I pick isla up and she's got gold fish crackers and a bottle of Sprite. "You good?" I ask. She nods "yeah morning sickness" she answers. "I've been there" I reply. She buckles up and we're off to the dress store.

She goes first and they've added some material. "How far along will you be then?" The seamstress asks. "Uhh like 5 months" she answers. She is only 2 months along and I was there when she found out. We did a roulette then re-tested to see who's test got positive.

I'm not sure how I feel about hers caming out positive and mine not. Jack and I haven't talked about when we want to have our fourth and last but we're getting married soon so I can wait to talk to him about it then.

By time we conceive it and I give birth the triplets will be just over 2 so that's a good age cap to me.

"Oh good I've added enough fabric it'll fit well, you'll have to come see how it fits when it's closer to the wedding" she tells isla. She nods "sounds good" she says looking at herself. "How excited is nico?" I ask her.

Isla smiles and rubs her stomach "he is very excited, he cried when I told him" she reminds me. When we did the roulette we were having a girls day at home. I had Aurora and Jack took alex and aiden for a boys day.