35.

This story has taken me so dang long to write lol but I did go on a month long break... a couple times but I'm going write as fast as I can so that I can finish and get the cole caufield story out for you all to read and enjoy and I'm so excited for it

____________________________

October

"Baby theres a package!" Jack says coming inside. "Ooooh its probably something from amazon for the babies" I reply getting up from the couch and walking towards jack.

He gently hands it to me and I take it to the kitchen to open it. I open it and it's not something from amazon. I check who the sender is.

T. Swift
New york, New York

I gasp "it's from taylor baby!" I reply. "Oooh what did she send?" He asks coming over. I take a few seconds to look at him "wait, how was practice? Hows Luke's wrist?" I ask. He smiles "he should be ready for home opener" he answers.

"Good I'm glad he's okay" I reply. The second preseason game luke got hurt and jack was furious at the guy but he is doing good now. "Okay okay what did taylor send?" He asks. I giggle and pull the item out of the cute box.

3 blankets. Knitted blankets. "Oh my goodness so cute" I gush. I told Taylor and her new boyfriend travis what we were having over dinner last week. 2 of the blankets have blue and one has pink. So cute.

Jack smiles "There's a note baby" he says handing a piece of paper over. I smile and read it feeling emotional.

Congratulations I'm so happy for you both, can't wait to see the 3 mini versions of you both

Love Tay

I pout and take a photo of the blankets and put a black and white filter so they can't see that the blankets are blue and pink.

Before I post it on my Instagram story I send her a text of it thanking her personally and then I post it on my story and then put my phone down ignoring the world.

"So what were you up to my love?" Jack asks. "Oooh I was planning the gender reveal party" I answer wiggling my eyebrows. "Ooo what were you thinking of doing?" He asks.

We sit down and I show him the list of people we're inviting, his family, my friends including taylor and travis and jack's teammates. "Wait so how are we revealing that we're having 2 boys and a girl?" He asks.

I smile knowing he'll love it "we're going to have hockey pucks filled with the coloured dust and you'll hit it into the net" I answer. He smiles "that's a great idea babe" he says. He helps me plan it a little more before we have to go to the game.

Since jack has a pregame meeting I drop him off a few hours before the game before going back home. Isla, emma and jordyn all come to my place so we can go together.

Once we're there we go straight to the suite they start drinking and I start eating and snacking since I can't drink. Jack's out for warmups and he looks up at me waving and I wave back "soo how are the babies?" Lilly asks sitting beside me.

"They are kicking a lot" I answer. "That's good though isnt it?" She asks. I nod "yess they're very active like their dad" I say looking at jack skate around. "Do you know what you're having yet?" She asks.