𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟑 | 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 🌶️

Liya

My body rests back on his leather, luxury seat. Full of exhaustion but a desire incomplete at the same time, my brain jerks round and round.

I was still coming down from my high whilst those dirty words he whispered in my dreams became a sensational flabbergasting reality. With every breath that hit my ear and every word that travelled at the speed of light to my brain, my soul clenched onto his even tighter.

The panties on the floor drew my attention along with the dress. At this rate, I am running out of panties because he rips them off me like a beast. I should probably start charging Mr CEO who's always flexing his money and cancelling meetings like he has a fortune.

Or I could just take his credit card. The second option sounds better. Jerking my body off his seat, I leaned over to the front seat.  Opening the glovebox, a brown wallet appears to my sight. Funny. He owns a brown one. His favourite colour is black. Making myself comfortable back on the seat, I spread the wallet open.

In this moment, I regretted all my decisions because a really beautiful photo of Anna came into my sight. I recalled back to the night I turned up to his house and found her naked answering the door.

It was at the back of my head, I hadn't forgotten it. The pain of thinking about it brought bloodshed to my heart. My heart dropped thinking back to the betrayal with my first boyfriend and now Chase too.

"What's that in your hand?" he interrupts my thoughts, getting in the car again.

His body was freshly warm, scarred by the scent of cigarettes.

"Your wallet," I softly smiled, to look unbothered because the last thing I did want him to know was that I was bothered.

"That's not mine. It's Michael's," he frowned with annoyance, taking it out of my hand and throwing it out the window.

"Why do you have that?" I asked watching him lean forward into the door side of the driver's seat.

"I was going to deliver his belongings to my dad with a kiss on his ass after burning him down in prison," those words easily slipped like soap on a body out of his mouth.

I didn't respond to anything because this man is crazy enough to torture someone slowly to death and then burn them to ashes like his cigarette does. His body comes back to the seat with a nice black wallet. See, I knew his wallet would be black.

Casually handing it to me, he questions, "Why did you want my wallet?"

"To spend a fortune on your card since a person like you won't have any future generations to save for," I muttered under my breath opening it.

This had to be the best thing I had done in my life. A very old photo of me appears to my sight. This photo was from years ago, at Luka's party.

Carefully studying it, I remembered the way he described me the first time he saw me that night. That's when he first saw me. At Luka's pool party. My eyes slowly collect to look up at him.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" he spoke mesmerised by the photo.

"And here I thought..." my voice slowly spoke then stopped.

"You thought wrong, Strawberry," he cleared, taking out his black Amex card for me.

"Think again, Ruel," my head tilts in a warning because I was going to fuck him hard and abuse his credit card for the little stunt he performed with Sarah on me.

"The pin is your birthday now get back on my cock," Chase's eyes filled with the greed to feel me wrap around him again.

Throwing the card onto the seat, he picks me up by the hips and places me on his lap. The small bit of happiness that came along with the photo of me in his wallet made me lean in and kiss him lightly.