𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟓 | 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 🌶️

Chase

I ripped my white shirt off her, watching the buttons break within their threads and fly off with the shirt and onto the floor. My fingertips run cold on her skin when separating them fast to embed myself between them.

"I just can't seem to get enough of you," she groaned frustratedly, breaking our lips.

Her back was flat against the mattress and I didn't utter a response to her words. Even though it was worse on my side.

I just can't seem to get enough of you too, Liya. Your kisses, your orgasms, your taste, your soul and those bitter fucking words that hurt me. Even those I can't get enough of.

My hand locked in beside hers whilst my lips trail kisses deep into her neck. Deep enough to leave marks on this pretty body that wasn't made for me. This body had come my way through a twist of fate and I was going to fucking destroy it so that no one else has it but me.

Though, if Luka was to come back to life right now to see how destroyed her mind of state has become because of the way I fuck her, he would still take her back and she'd forget me in an instant.

The thought made me grind harder against her, wanting to just plunge into her again and rail her. Even if she liked it, she wouldn't understand railing her was my way of punishing her.

"Just fuck me, already," she moaned, scratching my head with her free hand that felt soothing.

A chuckle escaped out of my mouth. My body lifted off hers to tangle her between my body. I kneeled, curling her left leg underneath me backwards whilst straddling the right one over my left leg. Her body faced sideways but we could still see each other.

"Of course, I will. This is what my purpose is, Liya. And watch how I ruin you with my words whilst I do it," I grinned devilishly before kissing her lips shut and thrusting in with a hard force.

Her straddled leg tries to curl around me with satisfaction, feeling me penetrate deeper inside her.

"You said you were only possessive over me because I'm a part of Luka, right?" I panted beside her ear which threatened her body.

"Mhm,"' she roughly moaned, having her free hand dive into my hair to scratch it again.

Kissing her bittersweet with a hard bite to her bottom lip, I pull my lips off her to lock the darkness of my eyes with the brightness of hers.

Her eyelids flapped like bird wings with each hard thrust. Those quivering lips slightly itched, unable to comprehend the immense satisfaction she was having felt over and over again tonight.

"Then it shouldn't be a problem if another girl kisses me so deeply," I spoke in desperation that she'd hate me for these words.

And she did. Her eyelids stood stubbornly wide open, staring at the disgusting grin on my face.

"If she has her tongue so deep down my cock like you did," I whisper, hitting her G-spot deep and slow.

"It doesn't drive you crazy, does it? Imagining another girl get taken by me so roughly like you do," my lips travelled down to her ear.

Her fist clenched onto my hair, pulling it lightly with the anger that fuelled in her but she refused to utter a single word.

God, so much fucking arrogance.

"Ugh," she struggled to untangle herself under me but failed so easily.

"Yes. Just like that, Liya. Struggle under me," I continued to annoy, straddling her even more with my grip.