chapter 8 🔞

Warning ⚠️

If you're under age or sensitive please don't read this chapter cause this chapter is full of 18 puls..........

.........................................................................

He slammed his lips into her as he kissed her really deep and roughly munching her lips one by one like he can't get enough of her...

While sucking her lips his hands goes down lifting up her gown gripping and digging his fingers into her skin thighs as her both legs are wide apart while his body is between it...

While using one hand to cress her body he uses his other hand to grab her hair while Kissing her like there's no tomorrow..

Tzuyu: ummm '

She squealed her feet going crazy under him as she felt something hard and big pressing against her cloth pussy ' he start biting her lips as he's feeling his dick is getting bigger and thicker each time he kiss her  soft lips...

Jungkook: um' fuck..

He grab her ass as that make her open her mouth wide and he took the chance by slipping his tongue inside her mouth and start sucking her tongue and circling his tongue with her's making their saliva mixed together and make a wet sound that make him more and more horny as she's also feeling a different sensation that she never have experienced it before..

Jungkook: fuck ahhh'

He groaned as he start sucking ' biting and kissing her more harder and roughly then before while grinding his hard dick on her cloth pussy making her dig her nails into his back deeply..

He lastly bite her lower lip before trailing his kisses down to her jaw down to her neck line biting and sucking it hardly...

She bite her lower lip while closing her eyes tightly as he keep on sucking her skin deeply leaving a dark purple mark's on her neck and chests making her really go insane under him...

Tzuyu: hugh' ahhh..

She released her first moan as he smirked and felt proud his kisses again goes up as he licked her long neck up to her jaw and again he claimed her lips with full mouth kiss taking her whole lips to his....

While kissing her he slowly remove the gown slipping it from her shoulders ' feeling a cold breeze hitting her skin she opened her eyes releasing that her gown is already gone as her upper Part is expose infront of him

He broke the kiss as his eyes trailed down to her body feeling embarrass she covered herself using her hands put he stopped her as he grab her both hands pinning them above her head glaring at her deeply while panting..

Jungkook: don't you dare to do that again or else I will freaking ' fuck you till the sunrise understand..

She look at him with her big eyes not knowing what to say...