chapter 14

FAMILY MANSION...

Sana: are you two sure about that

She said while her and the other girls are all looking at Jungkook mom and his Granny who's at the kitchen with a white flour all over their faces...

Granny: aish' ofcourse we're so leave us alone...

Jihyo: at least clean your face first 'are you guys cooking or making the place mess...

Mrs jeon: yah' just go we want finish it before tzuyu wake up ' go go..

She said while pushing them outside..

Nayeon: ok ok ' but make sure to not burn the kitchen..

Granny: just leave us, aish' this girls its not like we don't know how to cook...

Jeongyeon: it's obvious...

They both glared at her making her rise her both arms..

Jeongyeon: sorry sorry we will leave now...

Mrs jeon: you better be..

They all left while giggling at them...

Chaeyoung: ugh' it's really boring here

She said while throwing herself at sofa on the living room..

Dahyun: go and play some games to ease the boredom...

Chaeyoung: nah' I don't want I want go out and a feel the fresh air...

Jihyo: you mean outside the mansion..

She nodded lazily while still laying...

Jeongyeon: there's no going out little girl you heard what Jungkook told us ' no one is allowed to go outside this days cause those enemies are waiting just one chance to hurt one of our family..

Chaeyoung: ahhh' unnie I really hate this life ' why can't we just live normal life like other people's..

Jin: cause we born this way chaeng and we can't change that even if we wanted..

Begin a Mafia Wife ( Short Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara