Chapter-9 : Reunion Day

Aarohi was too stunned with a sudden entry in front of her. She was too happy with this amazing surprise.The person is Navya Rawat.

She just quickly wrapped her arms around her and hugged her tightly. This amazing reunion is going to be the best bond in the future for forever.

You guys must be thinking that they were not yet introduced to each other till the current chapter. Then how they know each other

To unravel this mystery you have to go through a flashback.....

Navya and her family used to live in Ambala as Aarohi's neighbour. She used to go to the same school as Aarohi and they both were close friends. Navya's father was an army personnel so they later shifted to Delhi due to transfer reasons. Aarohi and Navya both were disappointed with this migration. But they both have to accept it now. At first initial years they stay in contact by phone calls and messages. But with passage of time both of their lives got busy. They got engaged in new people and a new environment. They barely stayed in contact with each other since last year.

Flashback ends....

Present time

They both ended their hugs. Aarohi asked , " Tum yaha Udaipur mein kaise ".
Navya teasingly replied ," Ye to mein bhi keh sakti hu ".

Aarohi asked ," Mein to yaha apni internship ki wajah se aayi hui hu".
Navya replied ," Mein yaha apne job ke silsile mein aayi hu ".

Aarohi's eyes widened in shock.She almost screamed in excitement ," We are going to work together , Yeah!".

Navya said ," Waise yaar khushi to mujhe bhi bahut ho rahi hai ki hum itne saalo bad mile hai. Now we will get to spend time together".

Aarohi replied ," I can't believe it. We will be in the same town for months. We will enjoy it a lot and create a lot of memories".

Navya said , " Shuruaat aaj se karte hai tum mere saath chal rahi ho ek bahut amazing restaurant hai yaha uske baad hum kuch or nayi jagah try karenge."

Aarohi said, " Mein chal to deti yaar par jis P.G. mein main reh rahi hu wo 6 bje ke bad entry nahi karne dete. Aur abhi jyada time bach bhi nahi raha ".

Navya becomes a little upset. She said ," Mera itna mann tha tumhare saath bahar jane ka abb kya karenge." She placed her index finger on her forehead and started thinking about something.

After a while she said ," Aa gaya idea".
Aarohi said ,"kya?". Navya replied ," Tumhe pareshani P.G. se hai na ".Aarohi replied ," Haa, wo to hai ".

Navya said ," Chod do fir usse ". Aarohi replied, " Abhi to mujhe yaha aaye do din nahi huye or tum to mujhe ghar se beghar kar dogi, kuch dhang ka socho please ".

Navya said, " Socha maine acha hi hai bas tum dhang se samajh nahi rahi. P.G. chodne ke baad sadak pe nahi rehna tumhe".

Aarohi said ," Samjhaogi zara ". Navya slammed a hand on her forehead and said ," Agar tum mujhe bina toke kuch bolne do mein kuch samjhau bhi ".

Aarohi said ," Bolo" and she went silent to understand the idea. Navya started to say ," Dekho tum apna P.G. se shift karke mere flat pe shift kar jao na to koi time restrictions hongi din mein office mein kaam or raat ko wahe pe chill. Ho gaya na sab sorted".

Aarohi replied ," Baki sab to thik hai par mummy papa ko kaise manaungi mein ". Navya replied ," Unhe mein mana lungi  abb ghar ka jaa kar apni packing shuru kar. You are shifting to my place tomorrow."