Chapter-34 : Surprise

Next evening.......

Vihaan and Navya were decorating the backyard with balloons. Aarohi was baking a cake for Aarav by herself to make it more special.

None of them pretended that they remembered his birthday. They wanted to surprise him at night time to make it more special. All of them were excited to see happiness on his face after watching it.

12:00 am

Vihaan brought him to the backyard.While a blindfold was placed at his eyes. He was completely unaware what was cooking in there minds.

He usually had the habit of forgetting his own birthday.Although he is the one who remember everything else related to his family. He is someone who used to give priority to his loved ones.

He was someone who was always selfless for his family and now Aarohi was also his family. So same situation implies with her. Will he ever learn to live for himself ?

Vihaan gently removed the blindfold. Aarohi, Navya and Vihaan all of them spoke at once , " Happy Birthday " .A feeling of excitement came to Aarav's mind when he saw all the efforts made by them

Aarohi approached him. While wrapping her arms around him and placing a small peck on his cheek and she said , " Happy Birthday , my love ".

Aarav's cheeks turned red due to blushing.Vihaan closed his eyes and placed his hand on Navya's eyes and said , " You guys can continue ".

Aarav spoke in a warning tone , " Vihaan ". Vihaan spoke while grinning his teeth , " Bhai, I was just joking ". Aarohi went to brought the cake.

Soon, she returned with a cake in her hand. Aarav was not only happy to see those efforts. But also there was a feeling of contentment in his heart which was really soothing to him.

Later, they cut the cake. Vihaan said , " Party seems too boring without music".
After playing a few party songs, Vihaan said, " A couple dance please, Aarohi and Bhai ".

First they refused , but after being insisted a lot. They finally agreed then. Vihaan played the song , " Tum se hi ".

Soon Aarav and Aarohi were dancing in a perfect rythm with lyrics while there eyes were locked into each other.

Soon Navya offered her hand to Vihaan gesturing him to dance along. They were also lost in magic of music and love. Everything seems perfect right?

Suddenly , the music stopped. Aarav spoke with a frustration in his voice , " Ye music kisne band kar diya ". Vihaan said, " Mein abhi dekh kar aata hu. Shayad se music system mein koi kharabi hai".

They heard a female voice , " Defect music system mein nahi humari aakho mein tha. Jo itna sab samajh nahi sake ".
After identifying the owner of voice, horrified expressions appeared on Aarav and Vihaan's face.

It was none other but their mother Ragini along with their father and sister with shocked expressions. Aarav turned his face to other side to dodge the embarassement.

Vihaan tried to cover him with Navya. But he miserably failed as his muscular body can't be hidden with Navya at any cost. Anirudh, Ragini and Amaira laughed at antiques of both the brothers.