Chapter-35: Pain of Distance

Scene continues...

Navya gulped and said , " Jab pehle mujhe do week baad jana tha. Ab kisi reason ki wajah se admissions prepone ho rahe hai and mujhe kal subha hi Delhi jana padega kyuki waha se apne documents collect karke aur packing karke mujhe parso tak Bengaluru jana padega ".

There was utter silence in the environment now. The bright smile on Aarohi's face had disappeared now. She said , " So you are leaving tommorrow ".
Navya just managed to nod in yes.

Aarohi took a deep breath and said, " It had to happen someday. Its alright. " She spoke it with a faded smile. Navya knew it that she is really disheartened by her sudden departure.

But neither Aarohi turned her sadness into words to make Navya guilty about the decision, she should not be, nor Navya wants herself to emotionally breakdown.

Changes are uncomfortable but necessary.

Time skips......

Aarohi called Aarav and told him that Navya is leaving tomorrow. They were upset that she was leaving, but what hurt them more was how Vihaan is gonna react to the same news.

Navya was a little hesitant to tell Vihaan about all this. So, Aarohi offered instead of telling Vihaan directly they can share it with Aarav. So that he can explain it to Vihaan at ease.

Aarav and Vihaan were at the dining table. Aarav said , " Vihaan wo...... ". Vihaan replied , " Kahiye bhai ". Aarav said , " Wo mein ye keh raha tha ki na ......".

Vihaan said, " Bhai aap itne pareshan kyu ho rahe hai. Jo kehna hai keh dijiye ". Aarav took a deep breath and said , " Jo bhi mein kehne wala hu. Wo shayad tumhare liye sunna asaan nahi ho. Par tumhara ye janna zaruri bhi hai kal Navya wapis ja rahi hai. Uske university admissions prepone ho rahe hai. Kal subha hi uski flight hai ".

Brightness of Vihaan's face was disappeared somehow, but he didn't uttered a single word. Aarav expected him to tell what he was feeling right now. But he stood silent like he was already prepared to it.

It was little surprising for Aarav to witness that his brother's beloved is going far from him and he is not even trying to find words to convey his grief.

Aarav tapped on his shoulder and said , " Vihaan, you can share your feelings with me. I am your brother. I know you might be feeling hurt. But you don't need to feel sad. Its a matter of few years, Right ".

Vihaan said , " Why I will be sad bhai. We already knew she have to go. The thing which was about to happen a week later is happening tommorrow. What is there to grief about ? ".

Aarav was actually astonished by his reaction and was not able to process that his little brother turned out this much practical with in period of few months.

Aarav asked , " Tumhe dukh nahi ho raha hai ki wo door ja rahi hai ". Vihaan said , " Apni khushi ke liye uski khushiyo ka gala ghot du. Wo chahti hai aage padhna to mein kyu roku usse. Pyaar jaruri hai par career bhi to jaruri hai. Mein nahi chahta ki usse apne saath rakhne ke liye mein uss se uski pehchan ka ek hissa cheen lu. Abhi humare beech pyar hai aur aage bhi hoga par aage jab life mein responsibilities bhi aaye to mein chahta hu ki hum financially aur mentally uske liye prepare reh paye. Relationships ki umar nahi hoti par career ki hoti hai. Agar relationship ke liye career chod diya to shayad uske aur mere dono ke mann mein ye reh jaega ki wo nahi kar sake jo karna chahte the. Kuch saal wo apne par lagaye, kuch mein khud par lagau. Saalo bhatka hu, asli pyaar dhundhne ke liye. Ab usse bhi apne saath zabardasti bandhe rakhne ke chakkar mein kho diya to iss se badi koi galti nahi hogi ".