optional chapter - jo

a/n: starting this chapter off by saying i am two glasses of wine and half a bl*nt in and i felt brave enough to try to write smut...
this could be the absolute cringiest thing you have ever read, so i am making it an optional chapter so if you want to skip it, the next chapter i write will just skip over it and you don't have to suffer through what my inebriated brain came up with. im also not going to read back through it so if it sucks im sorry
anyways... this is the first time i have ever even attempted to write anything like this and this will probably never happen again so without further ado: 

______________________________________________________

I stepped into the office and my phone buzzed with a notification from Alex saying that they were still sitting at dinner just talking and there hadn't been a dull moment yet. I loved their message and replied with something along the lines of "I told you so," before I opened the picture they had sent me again.

I zoomed in and found myself staring at Julien's back for entirely too long. Before I knew it, I was texting Julien that I needed her help with something in the office. I waited a second before I heard a knock on the door.

"I don't know anything about making a poster so I don't know how much help I can actua-" Julien said as I let her in the office and shut the door behind her.

"Shut up," I said as I pulled her over and sat her down in the chair that we had in the office. "That's not what I needed help with."

"Oh," Julien gulped as her cheeks turned an adorable shade of pink.

"I was actually hoping you could help me with something else," I said as I ran a finger down her tattooed arm.

"What exactly did you have in mind?" Julien asked, her voice still slightly shaky.

I turned around to lock the door to the office before I came back over and squatted down in front of her with my knees open, causing her to gulp again and her cheeks to turn an even deeper shade of pink. I reached up and started to unbutton the buttons on her vest. I inched a little closer so I could get on my knees in between her now spread knees. With each button I undid, she slid down the chair a little more. Once I had them all undone, I started peppering kisses, leaving lipstick marks all over her chest. Once my lipstick was long gone I started to leave hickeys. Then I found myself reaching up to the button on her pants. I glanced up at her to see what her feelings were on the situation and she violently nodded her head.

"Please," she muttered.

I unbuttoned her pants, and she quickly assisted in discarding them.

"You're sure this is okay?" I asked her, looking for any hint of discomfort or uncertainty.

"I'm more than positive, please," she whined.

I nodded and lowered my head in between her legs. Her hands immediately found my hair as my tongue circled her clit. I hummed a content noise when she pulled my hair, which just made her pull harder. I kept going until she was pulling my hair with one hand and squeezing the armrest of the chair with the other and her legs were tightly wrapped around my head. I felt myself getting wetter as I listened to the noises she was making.

"I'm so close, angel," she moaned. "Please don't stop."

I did as I was asked, and waited until her legs were shaking before I kissed her one last time, sending a jolt through her body. I leaned back so I could take in the full view of my beautiful girlfriend as she panted, trying to catch her breath.

"I love those pretty little noises you make," I said as I placed my hand on her exposed thigh.

"Be careful how you talk to me or it'll be you in this chair next," Julien said as I stood up to grab her pants from the other side of the office.