Dead

Daniela

I awaken from my sleep and notice Enzo's near me. Taking care not to wake him, I move down the hall way and downstairs into the living room, finding. Dominic, and an agony rips through my chest. He walks up to me, grabs my face, and claws it. Whispering the word "whore." I turn away from him and head for the kitchen, desperate for a way out.

In the kitchen, I notice Kai walking towards me, eying me strangely, and I can't hold back my tears any more, so I burst on the kitchen floor, unable to hold it in any longer. This is becoming unbearably difficult for me.

Kai crouches alongside me on the floor, wiping my tears.

"Hey what's wrong." He says as he rubs my face incessantly.

"Why is there a scratch there?" "Daniela answer me. "Who did?" I was too weak to keep it in any longer. It was getting too much, the bruises, everything, and something told me that if I told Kai, it would stop. So I did something that I had  never done before.

"It's Dominic he raped me, it was him he was the ex who beat me." I said it crying, and Kai looked at me, stunned.

He didn't need me to say anything else as he fled out of the room and into the living room.

Enzo

I awoke from my sleep after hearing a big crash and not seeing Daniela, so I dashed downstairs.

As I approached the living room, I noticed Kai strangling Dominic.

"Screw you, Kai," domnic yelled. "This is all your fault." What the fuck is going on? Why is he so angry?

Kai growled, "You need to keep your mouth shut." "Stupid, fucking bitch." I wipe my eyes, wondering if I'm awake or dreaming. It's most likely a nightmare.

"I'm a victim here, Enzo robbed my bitch," Dominic grumbled. Huh?

"You're a victim?"Kai retorted, clearly enraged. "Jesus Christ, I hope your parents didn't have any more children because you are an a septic bastard." The world does not need another one of you lurking around." Kai bellowed.

"You should've burned in that fucking fire Kai don't worry I'll fucking start it right now so you fucking burn." He took his lighter, placed it on a piece of paper, and tossed it on the floor. What the fuck I walk towards them and they still don't see I'm there. I take the paper and shake it. Making the fire go out:

He was well aware of what he was doing. Kai had some ptsd shit from that because when he was younger, his bastard of a father set fire to their house, where his fucking brother died , and Kai managed to escape through the windows.

"Back the fuck off!" I stormed in. Dominic then took a step back.

Kai, on the other hand, remained standing and silent.

"Don't even think about going there," I screamed, furious. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I say to both Kai and Dominic.

"He was chatting shit about your girlfriend saying you stole her from him, he raped her and also scratched her on the face" Kai yelled.

"Oh did I." I say While removing my pistol from my trousers and aiming it at Dominic's forehead, I mutter deviously, "This bitch needs to learn a fucking lesson."

"Did I steal her? Huhhh?"Was he the ex? Kai didn't need to say much more to convince me that he was the one who raped her. We were brothers, and he would never lie to me. I moved over to Dominic and hit him numerous times, delighted that each time he groans, I feel pleasure. I choke him just as he was about to pass out and shoot him in the heart and the skull.

He was no longer alive. He remains mute, but that doesn't stop me from beating and kicking him and doing all in my power to harm him. Until Lucian removes me, at which point I take a deep breath in and out and proceed to check on Daniela. While instructing Lucian and Damien to dispose of the body.

I look everywhere for her and eventually find her in the kitchen on the floor with Kai.

I make my way over to her. Give her a tender embrace as well. "He's gone he's never going to do that to you again."

Daniela

He approaches me and assures me that Kai is no longer alive. But I'm at a loss on what to do. I want him to leave. His presence is still felt. I need to hurt something as I move out of Enzo's grasp. I pounded on his chest until he drew me towards him, binding both of my wrists behind my back in one of his grasps. I struggled, but with the warmth of his body warming mine, I felt a sudden tug on my muscles.

"Breathe," he insisted.

I took a long breath in.

"Breath bellissima."

I leaned against him, silent tears streaming down my face. I wanted to despise myself for crying in front of him again, but all I could think of was how nice, how right, it felt to be crushed against him.

"I heard a gunshot," I remarked, my voice tinged with relief. "Did you actually kill him?" I needed to know this was real. That Dominic was gone.

"Yes he's gone belissma, he can never hurt you again." He kisses my forehead.

It felt like a heavy rock was off my shoulder. I know it's wrong and I shouldn't be feeling this way, but a part of me feels bad for him and then another part of me feels relieved. Then I feel guilty, but I immediately ignore it.

As I dissolve into Enzo's arms. He tightens his grip on my arms and I bury my face in his chest, and I'm sure the blood on his shirt has stained my clothes, but I don't let him go. Because, for the first time, I cant let go. For me, everything is safe.

This is why I adored Enzo the most. He knows how to be a shield. He understands what it means to be a saviour. Unlike Dominic. Every time I cried, he brushed it off or marked me insane, but Enzo's touch, his presence, everything felt safe and he's always made me feel like I'm not crazy that my feelings are valid.