Bond

Enzo

"You could start dating again you shouldn't feel guilty about dating" I state over the phone.

"Enzo, I can't." It's not like she has to love him. Fuck. Marriages in our family created connections rather than love marriages

Because she hasn't found anyone in almost a year. I decided to arrange something.

"Elena, you need to get your life together you're becoming 29 and marriage is important in our family, so I decided to take matters in my own hands."

"What Enzo."

"Look you need to get over him it's been almost a year."

"I was already over him!" She screams angrily into the phone. "It's not that I was over him I never loved him to start with it was always someone else." She went on.

"Enzo it's killing me that he died knowing that." This was a lot to fucking take in.

"Who is it?" I shout angrily "I'll sort him the fuck out if he treats you like shit." My protective instincts just come out they didn't even give me a warning.

"Enzo." She mutters she sounds distant and broken as she cries on the other end of the phone.

"He doesn't want me he made it clear." Range bottles up inside. A little beating would fix this. When I find this guy I'm going to beat him till is all bones and no skin.

Elena, who the fuck is he?" I gritted my teeth, trying not to sound angry on the line.  It was getting late now. She didn't respond to my question.

"I should've not told you."

"Elena it's not your fault about Marco, it's out of your control he was meant to die with or even without your love does not make a difference, you can't just force love." I say while pretending to be calm. When I'm one minute away from punching the steering wheel and going on a murder spree.

"In order to get over him I've found a suitor this match will be enormously beneficial for us," i said. "I'm sure you'll agree once you meet him at dinner."

"Dinner? As in, tonight's dinner? "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"We'll treat it just as a dinner nothing more but if you do like him then....ugh I'll talk about this when I'm here In person." I noticed she hadn't said anything in a long time and had gone silent.

Elena usually teased and had something to say, but not today. She was behaving strangely, which worried me.

"Your going to come here?" She claims

"Yes I will be but I was going to let Kai come but then-"

Before I had a chance to finish, she replied, "there's no need bringing yourself just let him come, I'm sure your schedule is full and it's going to be hard time for Daniela, since you know her trauma all started in here."

"That's...great." My smile wobbled from the effort of itself intact.

"Lucian will bring him in for dinner, and I'd like to find out if you are going to agree or disagree for the arrangement by the end of of this week, also he has a lot of sechedule complications, in other words he's a busy fucking guy and it took ages to make this arrangement."

"I'm guessing he's a mafia don like you."

"Yes he is." She sighed and then muttered, "okay."

"Sai che ti amo Elena, lo sto facendo per il tuo bene, chiunque sia, stronzo, dimenticati di lui, non merita, cazzo, che tu o che tu piangi per lui, inoltre ho bisogno di un cazzo di nome."( You know I love you Elena, I'm doing this for your benefit, whoever the fucker is forget about him he doesn't fucking deserve you or you to cry about him, also I need a fucking name. )A name will suffice to monitor down the bastard and torture him to death for making her cry like this. Fuck. I might even kill the bastard.

When her snorting and tears stop, she mutters, "anch'io ti amo."(I love you too) Still no fucking name. I think I'm going insane.

"Look you know you can talk to me, about anything, I'll listen, is anything troubling you apart from Marco's death?" If anything might need to book quick flight to Italy and kill the fuckers.

"No Enzo, I just really miss mama." That hit me in the chest. I tried everything I could to avoid thinking about her. It always seemed to find its way back to me. She was so caring and kind, but her life had always been so difficult. No one deserved this life full abuse and death.

"Me too." I say this over the phone, only to hear her sobbing on the other end. I would have hugged her if I had been in Italy. Hearing her sob hurt. I wanted to put an end to her agony and misery.

It's all because of me.

"She went through a lot."

"Yes,she did." I keep my voice low. Abuse was all too common in her life. My father beat her bloody and didn't stop, but she was still so nice and caring, and her death broke my heart. We were very different; she didn't let my father beat the kindness out of her; he beat everything out of me, physically and emotionally, until I thought I wasn't capable of love.

That explains why I've never dated. Every girl in school was fond of me. But I wasn't capable of falling in love. It was a fuck and a goodbye. I never had them for more than a day. They never showed interest in me anyways.

But when I met Daniela she made me explore that part of me I thought dad beat up,the part of me I thought was long gone as a child. She showed me that I was capable of both loving and being loved. My love for Daniela was pure, no matter how messed up my version of love was.

After a lot of discussion and a heart to heart my sister cut off the line. I would kill whoever this guy was, but I needed to remain calm.

And hope she chooses the costar nostra mafia so we can make an alliance rather than enemies. But I'm not going to force her because I'm not that messed up. Actually, I am that fucked up up, but I will not force her to marry another man because that's when it crosses the line.

I want my sister to experience true love and I would never be in the way of that not the love my mom received.

Not being beaten and raped on a daily basis like mama. I was too weak to help Mama at the time, but now I'm stronger than ever. Yes, I have many rivals, and I can be irrational, but no one dares to question me, not directly. 

Also, the guy appeared to be a nice guy who was a little different from other mafia men. I just hoped she'd gotten over the other motherfucker and opened her eyes.

Elena wasn't like this; she didn't cry over boys or chase after them, but that's what love does. It transforms you into someone you never expected to be.

. . .

Warm blood soaked through my T-shirt and ran down my arms and legs. I needed to clean up before going home, and Daniela began to question me.

I grabbed a towel from my car and quickly cleaned up the blood while it was still soaked.

This was my life, filled with blood and death. The life my dead fucking papa forced me to pursue at such a young age. My mama did not want me to have this life. I was a monster. It was his fault.

But in the presence of Daniela, she never saw me as a fucking monster. She saw me as a fucked up knight. That's why I admired her, but my fear was that once she found out about my papa's death, she'd despise me, which would be devastating.

I walked inside after opening the door. I catch sight of her on the bed.

- 4 chapters in one day!!!
-ENJOY!!!!
-Also this book will be ending soon
-But it will be a duology/trilogy I'm not sure
- Any ideas who the next book will be about 😃