• Vengeance •

Layla' POV

It's been more than an hour since we started fighting Papa Don's goons. As soon as we stepped foot at his place, the fight started. We caught them off-guard but they were quick to cope with the situation and called back up to fight us.

I had my dagger pressed tightly in my hand going against anyone who charged at me. The gun Sinn gave me was still tucked in front of my belly.

Leo, Yuri, Luca, and Theo were out of my sight they might be fighting people on the other side. This area was being covered by Sinn and I. He was near my vicinity and if someone were to get close to hurting me he would deal with them swiftly.

I was so focused on fighting when one of the guys tried kicking me in my stomach to take me by surprise but I felt rage at the thought of him hurting the being in me, that I slashed his neck leaving him to bleed to death. And I didn't feel remorse for doing so.

I sensed Sinn noticing what I did but he didn't say a word instead he took out 10 people near me.

"I think we're done here," I told Sinn looking at him and he nodded his head scanning my body as if searching if I were hurt I felt a smile reach my lips but I pushed it away.

We walked to the other side where we heard them and before we could join them I saw my father standing at the other side looking at me with a smile that mocked me in every possible way.

I felt my blood boil, I gripped my dagger tighter in my hands and sprinted towards him. I heard Sinn calling my name but I ignored him. The only thing I could focus on right now was to give my father the worst possible death.

But reaching him wasn't easy. He was at the other end and there were a lot of his people ready to fight me. But I wasn't going to give up that easily. I slashed my dagger at anyone who came in my vicinity, kicked them and punched them if possible.

It was as if more of his people were coming than we were defeating them. But I wasn't going to give up. The rage I felt in me was not going to let me give up.

Sinn had his sword in his hand and a baton in the other which he took out after more of the goons started attacking us. And he looked like he wasn't going to stop either.

I saw Father going away and I tried to run after him but more of his guys started attacking us. Sinn spoke from behind me, "Layla, leave them to me. Go after him."

I nodded as I kicked and injured the one who was stopping me and ran behind Father and as Sinn said, I didn't feel anyone following me.

I saw him entering a room that was as big as the other but there was no one in here. My father was standing at a step and he had a gun in his hand.

"I only made two mistakes in my life." He started without looking at me and I stopped a few steps before him.

"The first was to have a daughter," he spoke slowly and turned to face me as he continued, "And the second was to shoot the love of my life instead of you!"

He shot the bullet at me without giving me a chance to see it and I dodged it in time before it could pierce my heart but it grazed my arm.

I winced as I felt a stinging sensation in my arms and I grabbed it and saw blood. I looked at my father but he wasn't going to stop there. He shot another bullet and another after that, doing it till one of them hit my fatal spot but I wasn't going to let him do that.

I dodged every single one of them and doing so took the chance to get near him and I succeeded when I took out the gun that was tucked in front of my belly and pointed it at his head making him stop.