Crush on You

this is my first time writing

this is my first time writing. sorry if there are some mistakes, please enjoyy :))

You aren't the youngest member in team Bebe.

Heck, you're basically older than most of the girls except for Bada herself. It was your personality that make people you are younger than you actually is. You can easily light up any room with your cheerful and bubbly mannerism.

Bada always think that her teammates are cute babies that she need to take care of. But you in particular are different than the rest of the girls. Where she takes the role of an older sister for the rest of her members, it was a different feeling for you.

It was strange for her; team Bebe is a particularly new team. It started with her gathering some students that she thinks fit for joining the competition. Where she, Lusher, and Tatter were close because of their joined performance for Kai, and the others were student from her classes, Y/n was chosen to join the group because Young J recommended her to Bada.

At first, Bada was skeptical, the girl looks very meek and shy, having seen her talk with the other members of Just Jerk in passing. She didn't really believe that the girl is actually one of the famous instructors there.

But the moment that Bada joined one of her classes, she was blown away.

The girl can dance for sure.

Compared to her innocent and cute looks, her dance was the complete opposite. Every move, every step that she takes looks very sensual and seductive. It makes her heart unknowingly thumps. She was completely and utterly captivated by the sight in front of her.

The rest is history for them. After finished gathering the rest of the members, the girls become close quickly, some of them already know each other from dancing classes.

Bada is the playful but strict leader. Meanwhile, Lusher took the role of the caring Sub-Leader who was always there to fill Bada shoes whenever she has some business somewhere. Tatter, Kyma, and Cheche are the energizers and Sowoen is the quiet "real" maknae. That leaves Y/n as team Bebe unofficial maknae.

Why do you say that? Well, since you're a very clingy individual, you are always seen to at least cling with someone that you trust. So, it's normal to see you hugging while talking to the girls. Your smile itself can easily bright up the room and it's not rare to see you listening to the girls' ramble, always with a bright smile on your face. The girls really adore you.

Bada wasn't an exception. You were particularly clingy to her since she was older and seems to like taking care of you. She sometimes buys you food or even taking you home whenever your practice runs late.

The girls had a suspicion that their leader has some kind of crush on you, but can't really prove it, since Bada is actually fine with you clinging to other members.