Y/n Protection Squad

It was an open secret for Bebe members that their Leader has a huge crush on one of 1Million member, Y/n Y/ln

Bada has known you after doing projects with Kai. You were one of the dancers along with Debby, Tatter, and Lusher. The both of you are close friends. The older girl always seemed to pay extra attention to you during practice and the both of you could be found spending time at a bubble tea shop whenever you're free. Being an oblivious girl, you never really noticed Bada actions towards you, always taking it as Bada being friendly, which kind off frustrate Bada and the rest of the people around you.

In reality, Bada didn't really mind your obliviousness at the beginning, since she noticed that your actions towards her are genuine and you really like to spend time with her, it was all she really wanted in the beginning, your company. But after being close with you, there is one thing that annoyed her greatly. It was the amount of admirers that you have.

You are beautiful. One look at you and people could've mistaken you as an idol, so it wasn't a surprise that you went viral after a fancam of your performance surface on the internet. People are obsessed with how you look and both you and your friend, Noze rise to fame instantly.

Noticing their leader frustration towards her crush obliviousness, team bebe decided to take matters into their own hand. And therefore, along with being members of Bebe, the rest of the girls minus Bada is also in Y/n protection squad, a group that work behind the scene to wards off potential suitor and admirer. It was an elite squad that was formed without Bada knowledge with the intention of ensuring that their Leader love life runs smoothly.

Scene 1

It all started when Y/n was in a project with Tatter and Lusher for Kai's comeback. It was the girl first time working with the artist. She was nervous since Kai is definitely a big name in the industry. Even though she's nervous, she's kind of relieved since there are Bada, Tatter, and Lusher in this project, since she had previously worked with them before with other artist.

And true to her oblivious nature, the girl didn't even notice that Kai has a crush on her. During practice, Kai could be found looking at the girl and whenever he feels confused, he would get closer to Y/n and asked her about the moves. Tatter and Lusher could feel their friend discomfort and Kai's action, knowing that she may have feel threatened at the situation since Kai is kind off her boss.

Knowing that they are their leader only hope, Tatter and Lusher take action for the rest of the day. Whenever Kai would try to walk towards with you, Tatter would swoop in and asked you about something, just some random gossip stuff that could pique your interest in short moments. Tatter would grin secretly when she saw Kai backing away whenever Tatter's there to talk to you.

And when Kai try to push forwards by asking certain dance moves, Lusher would try to back Tatter up by showing Kai the moves herself before you could even teach him about it. Secretly high five-ing in success, both girls continue to practice knowing that their job is done.